BY SNO BOL

Removes stubborn rust & hard water stains! Clinging action for better cleaning. Leaves a fresh, clean scent! Cleans. Brightens. Deodorizes. Extra Strength Sno Bol Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans tough stains - even stubborn rust and hard water stains. Its thick liquid formula clings to the entire bowl to provide longer contact time above and below the waterline. Regular use of Extra Strength Sno Bol keeps toilets sparkling bright. It deodorizes even under the rim leaving your bowl with a fresh clean scent. see more...

staci p.
This stuff is the best! The area I live in has iron in the water so it can leave the tub and showers looking a little orange but the sno bol makes it shiny white again without much effort from me. It's my go to when cleaning the bathrooms.
Nichole R.
Binghamton, NY
This is by far the best toilet bowl cleaner on the market that I've found. It takes the hard water stains out with ease! It's also a cheap product. I ordered 2 and only paid $8!
Maria G.
Rialto, CA
I love all types of cleaners but this is great for the toilet bowl. It has an easy grip and the shape allows me to put in on the bowl without making a mess or getting it on myself. Being that I am a germaphobe it does a great job at doing that, killing the germs and bacteria to protect my babies.
Shan E.
This stuff gets the job done. We have country well water that leaves hard water stains and this removes the stains effortlessly. It says it is scrub free but I usually scrub anyway. The result is a sparkling deodorized bowl.
Kelsey W.
Sioux City, IA
If you can spend a little more money you should buy this product. I think this stuff gets even the worst stains off your toilet.
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN
Great price and product, would definitely recommend. I've got a family of five and it works great at my house.
Brandy C.
Love this stuff. Works like a charm. No scrubbing needed. Just poor it in your bowl and there ya go...