Snikiddy Snacks Snikiddy BG18280 Snikiddy Corn Puffs Mac & Cheese - 72x0.75OZ uploaded by Pat S.Snikiddy Snacks Snikiddy BG18280 Snikiddy Corn Puffs Mac & Cheese - 72x0.75OZ uploaded by Pat S.

BY SNIKIDDY SNACKS

Simplicity at its best! Baked with mild white cheddar cheese and a touch of buttermilk these creamy baked rice and corn puffs will put a smile on your face! see more...

Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
100 calories for a light cheesy snack? Sign me up! They taste like the White Cheddar Cheetos but airier. I think they're delicious and would definitely eat them again. They are non-GMO, have no corn syrup, and are gluten- and wheat-free.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Can you say high five?!? I am on weight watchers and was looking for a crunchy snack and these were suggested to me. I am so in love! 4 points for 60 bites of crunchiness! I have already recommended to others.
Pat S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Cruncheesy Deliciousness

Snikiddy Baked Mac N Cheese Puffs are crunch and cheesy. They have a taste that is similar to the bright orange cheese puffs I once craved as a kid. The difference is they don't leave that greasy feeling on your tongue or stain your fingertips that tell-tale orange. They are baked, non-Gmo, gluten free and contain no corn syrup. So, if you're going to give in that craving for a crisp and cheesy snack, go for these.
Haley G.
These are absolutely addictive. They taste amazing and are gluten and GMO free. I can't stop. Just bought a giant bag at Sam's.
Sarah S.
I liked these a lot they are like gluten free Cheetos. But they are better than Cheetos. They are cheesy and light. Good snack!
Monique J.
Staten Island, NY
Had the chedder sticks, mac and cheese puffs. I liked them. Not salty, good snacks.