BY GENERIC

Snikiddy Eat Your Vegetables Jalapeno Ranch Chips: All natural Excellent source of vitamin A Gluten free Wheat free 1 full serving of vegetables in every ounce Cholesterol free Vegetarian see more...

• Where did you find these? I am wanting to try these as a ...1 Answers
Petara M.
Temple, TX
I absolutely love these chips. I was upset with myself for only ordering one bag to begin with. I wasn't sure if I would like them, so I didn't want to get too many. The chips remind me of the potato skin chips I ate as a kid. My entire family loves them and they are so good, they haven't even bothered to ask what vegetables are in the chips.
Jessica N.
Greenville, SC
Freaking amazing! I have tried the sour cream and onion flavor chips too and they are equally as amazing! But these satisfy my salty and spicy cravings like no other! #amazeballs
Ishitra A.
The look of these chips on the bag seems similar to TGIFriday’s Potato Skins Chips. Which I LOVE.
Rhonda R.
Where did you find these? I am wanting to try these as a healthy snack for my family. .Where they expensive?