BY GENERIC

Snikiddy All Natural Mac N Cheese Puffs: No corn syrup No hydrogenated oils No trans fat No preservatives Low in saturated fat Gluten and wheat free Kosher see more...

Claudia P.
I love this brand! It has many options of flavorful snacks made with real cheese and is only about 5 grams of fat per serving compared to 10 grams of fat per serving in potato chips. It's a great snack for u or the kids! It even tastes better then cheese puffs!
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I tried these in a food sampling box and love that they don't contain any artificial ingredients and are healthier for you than a lot of other snacks. Love the real cheese taste and they have a nice texture to them. They melt and your mouth and taste great. I would definitely recommend them to other people.
Grace M.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not one for chips or cheese puffs, but I found these at Wegmans a few months ago and they're all I've been snacking on. They are super light, on the healthier side of snacks, and have just enough cheesy flavour to satisfy my cheeto cravings without all the salt and garbage.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
I'm always hesitant with heathy version of chips cause the texture is usually off for me but these are rediculously good. Wayy better than Cheetos brand cheese puffs. Also the 'Mac n Cheese' title as a flavor didn't grab me but I'm glad I tried them anyways. Definitely having these stocked in my panty. My only complaint is they smell kinda funny, like feet
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Love these. Great taste, minimal ingredients, and a hearty serving size. They also don't leave excess powder or color on your fingers after touching them. I got a huge bag for about $4 at Sam's Club. I highly recommend!
Jessica A.
At first I didn't think sounded good at all but despite that I tried it. Oh my goodness they are delicious and flavor is not too overpowering or artificial tasting. Definitely have a new favorite.
Jennifer S.
Kennesaw, GA
These puffs are so good...better than cheetos and all natural! This company makes all sorts of products but these were one of my favorites! You must try these!
Karah S.
Tampa, FL
There's really not much to say other than these things are delicious!!! And no harmful chemicals are added. The serving size is also very generous for those of us who usually have no self-control.
Frankie P.
Obviously this isn't the healthiest smack because it's processed, haha, but it definitely is delicious and I would totally recommend this!
Maurina E.
Cape Girardeau, MO
My family loves these snikiddy puffs! Their a healthy snack that you don't have to feel bad about eating a lot of!