Snickers, Twix & M&M's Fun Size Valentine Exchange uploaded by .Leeh. s.Snickers, Twix & M&M's Fun Size Valentine Exchange uploaded by Malicia H.Snickers, Twix & M&M's Fun Size Valentine Exchange uploaded by Tamara A.See all 14 photos

BY SNICKERS #22 in Candy Bars

Snickers® Brand Twix® Brand Milk Chocolate M&M's® Brand Fun size® Chocolate Candies.
Valentine exchange to/from on every pack.
70-80 calories per piece.
25 pieces.
What's inside.
Calories 70 to 80, 4% DV per pack. see more...

Photos (14)
Love A.
Love A.
Callahan, FL
I always have these at home and pUT them in a glass jar in front of our media system,,while watching a movie me and my husband would go after it like crazy..We are both chocolate lovers and it is a fun way for us buying these for the house so anytime of the day we can indulge ourselves..

The fact that they come in minis and all of them in one bag ,it is soo cool,,.I also get these to send them to my family back in the Philippines and they loved it
Jen L.
Jen L.
Orlando, FL
These mini Snickers, Twix and M&M's are perfect for Valentines Day. They have a place to address to/from on every pack so they are great for kids at school or for work Valentine exchange. The size is perfect too because you can just toss them in your purse or pocket. I',m addicted to chocolate so to me was to die for! I picked them up at my local Walmart. Wish I picked up more bags!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
I love snickers Twix and m&m valentine exchange! Perfect for any festive party or card exchange! I can eat them every day! With several places to buy these little things including walgreens you never have to worry about showing up empty handed! Not only convenient but very affordable as well,making them the highlights of the party!
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.

July 14, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Yummy ! Great for Halloween ! Great storage ! Great use ! Great company ! Wonderful! Amazing! Brillent ! Gorgeous! Amazing ! Chocolate! Fun size! Snickers! Twix! M&ms! Valentine exchange. I love the variety in these, and they are all of the 'good' candies the kids like to get for Valentine's day.
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Portland, OR
My favorite are the snickers and m&m's. I could eat a whole bag of the travel sizes! I think that maybe the travel sizes could have ambit more candy in each packet though. It's like as soon I dump them in my mouth I HAVE to open another in order to be the least bit satisfied. Or maybe I should just buy the regular size?
Desi A.
Desi A.
Athens, OH
Great product because it supplies such a variety of options. Due to it giving you multiple options it is on the more expensive side compared to others. Easy to switch up the type of candy wanted to provide the flavor everyone wants. Would recommend during a valentine exchange just to be able to switch things up.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Portland, OR
I love when a bunch of candies are included in one bag. It makes it easier to eat a variety of what I like. Sometimes I just want a little milk chocolate, so the M&Ms are great. It is reasonably priced considering it is a named brand item. I would recommend it to people who are looking for some variety.
emma j.
emma j.
Clinton Twp, MI
love is in the air, and so are sweets. this delightful blend of snickers, twix, and m&ms are a perfect solution for all your friends this valentine's day. even after the loving season is over, they are perfect for around the house and office! they are an absolute favourite, definitely a great purchase.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
My son loved having these to give out with his valentines at school. They fit well on the back of his valentine cards and were the perfect colors for valentines day. A little more than I would spend on a bag of candy for children, but with was a special occasion and made him happy so it was worth it.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
so I picked this pic because it has all the good candy mixes in it! Snicker candy bar is my favorite because you have the chocolate, no-gut,nuts and caramel! i love to freeze mines and then eat them. I always get mines from Walmart for about a dollar but if you get a variety pack it would be about 5
Sacha B.
Sacha B.
Which one is your favorite?
Rut Q.
Rut Q.
Sanlúcar la Mayor., Sevilla
Does anyone know where can I find it? It looks so yummy!! / Alguien sabe dónde puedo encontrarlo? Tiene una pinta increíble!!
Where can you buy the Valentine's on AFTER Valentine's Day is over
Which is the best
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Existe algo mejor que esto?