BY SNICKERS

Snickers® Brand Twix® Brand Milk Chocolate M&M's® Brand Fun size® Chocolate Candies.
Valentine exchange to/from on every pack.
70-80 calories per piece.
25 pieces.
What's inside.
Calories 70 to 80, 4% DV per pack. see more...

Jaime M.
Independence, MO
Twix candy bar is one of my favorites and absolutely delicious! The package actually contains two bars, so it's great for when you want a little bit now and a little bit later, or for sharing, although I usually end up eating the whole thing by myself, lol. The candy itself is a vanilla cookie topped with a soft, chewy caramel and then covered in smooth milk chocolate. The cookie part is crisp and crunchy, but not hard, and a really nice vanilla flavor without being too sweet. The caramel is soft and sweet. When you take a bite and blend the creamy with the crunchy with the chewy you get a combination that will leave your mouth watering for more! Twix is an absolutely delicious candy bar!
Desi A.
Athens, OH
Great product because it supplies such a variety of options. Due to it giving you multiple options it is on the more expensive side compared to others. Easy to switch up the type of candy wanted to provide the flavor everyone wants. Would recommend during a valentine exchange just to be able to switch things up.
Nicole M.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
I love snickers Twix and m&m valentine exchange! Perfect for any festive party or card exchange! I can eat them every day! With several places to buy these little things including walgreens you never have to worry about showing up empty handed! Not only convenient but very affordable as well,making them the highlights of the party!
Love A.
Callahan, FL
I always have these at home and pUT them in a glass jar in front of our media system,,while watching a movie me and my husband would go after it like crazy..We are both chocolate lovers and it is a fun way for us buying these for the house so anytime of the day we can indulge ourselves..

The fact that they come in minis and all of them in one bag ,it is soo cool,,.I also get these to send them to my family back in the Philippines and they loved it
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
All my childhood FAVORITES in one bag!!!!! I usually eat candy once a month. I usually buy these from Walmart around Valentines. They are usually on sale after Valentines... So that's when I love to buy a couple bags. Great size for a reward after a great day for the kids
Kim C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
If you are looking for great candy to share with family, friends and co-workers try sharing Twix, M&M's, and Snickers! Old school favorites! Now is more delicious flavors like peanut butter snickers! These are the most popular candies on the market and any one would love to snack on these.....whether its someone's birthday, or part of a homemade gift---you can't go wrong !
Zion H.
I ate this in like two days haha. Im a sucker for candy and love the variety that comes in this pack. I think my mom got it at Walmart and it was very inexpensive for such a great package. Its something I would recumbent to others and I will be purchasing this again.
marie t.
These make giving valentine's to classmates so easy! Just grab a sharpie and write who they are from. I have two kids in school now and last year my eldest gave these out as valentine's and they were a huge hit! This year both my kiddos will be giving these out to all their classmates
emma j.
Clinton Twp, MI
love is in the air, and so are sweets. this delightful blend of snickers, twix, and m&ms are a perfect solution for all your friends this valentine's day. even after the loving season is over, they are perfect for around the house and office! they are an absolute favourite, definitely a great purchase.
Ashleigh P.
Germanton, NC
Why does this bag have to be so amazing? I'm so addicted to every piece of candy this bag has to offer. You can purchase this fun size assortment anywhere! So delicious and doesn't break the bank for a candy fix. Who said losing weight for the new year was necessary?! This stuff is amazing!
Sacha B.
Which one is your favorite?
Rut Q.
Sanlúcar la Mayor., Sevilla
Does anyone know where can I find it? It looks so yummy!! / Alguien sabe dónde puedo encontrarlo? Tiene una pinta increíble!!
Andrae F.
Where can you buy the Valentine's on AFTER Valentine's Day is over
Andrae F.
Which is the best
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Existe algo mejor que esto?