Snickers Rockin' Nut Road Bar

Snickers® Rockin' Nut Road® Bar.

What's inside:

Calories 230, 12% DV per pack.

Artificial flavors. see more...

• Who gives me a Snickers hahaha 2 Answers
  • Is this a limited edition I haven't seen it before?3 Answers
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious chocolate, peanuts, nugget and caramel can’t go wrong with this candy bar if you haven’t had one I would highly suggest trying one! Great to grab for on the go or for a treat!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Anyone that knows me knows Snickers is my favorite chocolate treat. I also used to be a huge rocky road ice cream fan so it was only right that I tried this candy bar. It's actually pretty good. I didn't think I would like the marshmallow but it's delicious and not too sweet. Will purchase again though I haven't been able to find them.
Amber D.
Manchester, KY
It just seems like a normal snickers to me except for more peanuts maybe. Nonetheless it was good, but really there was nothing specical about it and it was a bit pricey. I got this from CVS pharmacy but it was on some sale and I still though it was a bit pricey. overall I don't think it's wroth purchasing.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Very delicious one of the best bars I have tried too rich the filling is super super tasty and irresistible I think we all love these bars are very delicious although a little expensive but really good it is worth buying them.Although I'm not a fan of chocolate this is one of my favorite bars since they do not stick and are very delicious
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Snickers are one of the best chocolates I've ate ever, the only problem is that I Live in a country where its very difficult to find them at least that someone bring you one from other country, Ns if you find them in my country they can have an approximately cost of 4 dollars doing the change from my money to north american dollar.
Mirielys P.
Who can resist a snickers bar? I know I can't they are so delicious and they literally melts in your mouth. I don't have them as often as I would like because I am conscience about my eating habits and my health but when I do come across them at the store that I can afford the calories I definitely reach for it!
Inde'ah A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg over all opinions yes its the best of coure. Honestly the awesomke combination of caramel, chocolate, and almounds. Of couyre i wouldnt reccommend if youre allergic to any of the above lol but its a great snack. Just dont get the king sizes you'll probably throw up, gag, or be over the taste of the candy bar. ;)
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
This candy bar was my life through high school. And while I will say, I love chocolate, this bar is delicious. It's a little bit on the small side, but I love the distinct flavor. It's deinitely in my rotation of chocolate bars, and would recommend.
Valentina P.
soy amante del chocolate , y apenas pienso en ello se me viene a la mente un chocolate snickers , son muy suculentos y con poca cantidad de grasa , es primera vez que como un chocolate que no le hace daño a mi cara, trato de comerlos cada vez que puedo , porque me gustan mucho
siempre veo este dulce pero no lo e probado y me dicen que es muy bueno me gustaria probarlo un dia fui a la panadería que es donde lo venden y le pregunté cuál era el precio y me dijo 6.000 y yo queeeeeeeeee bueno no lo pude comprar lo que más me llama la atención es lo que tiene adentro yo amo el chocolate por eso lo quiero se que cuando lo pruebe lo amare bueno si me lo regalan
elizabeth b.
Is this a limited edition I haven't seen it before?
Mary L.
Who gives me a Snickers hahaha