BY SNICKERS

Snickers® Brand Peanut Butter Squared™ Minis™.
50 calories per piece.
What's inside.
Calories 50, 3% DV per piece.
Bring the spring feeling home! see more...

• Do these have peanut chunks or just smooth peanut butter?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find it?3 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
So delicious 😋 it is impossible to just eat one. Fresh taste, chocolate and peanut butter bar crunchy and creamy. My guilty pleasure anytime of the day. Inexpensive. Will buy again.
Claire B.
Tallahassee, FL
These are my all time favorite snickers... and candy too for that matter ;) they’re rich and I can never just have one! I love the peanut buttery-ness of it and the crunchy peanuts too! 11/10 would recommend!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I am so addicted to this candybar. Unfortunately they are hard to find where I live now. In Florida you can find them in all the stores including the dollar tree. So I have to buy these like 6 at one time when I can find them. I have found them at one Wal-Mart in Augusta and hit and miss at Family Dollar. I even contacted the company but no one answered my complaint. So if you come across these try them but I recommend stocking up if you do cuz they're that good!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
These are my all-time favorite. They put a spin on Snicker's bars. I love they tried the peanut butter with them. I eat them probably twice a month (since I'm trying to eat better) & I purchase them at walmart or any participating grocery store. I highly recommend to anyone that loves peanut butter and want to try a new spin on a Snickers. It's well worth it.
ReShicka P.
Snicker's Peanut Butter Sqaures will give you life. If you love Snickers and if you love Reese's peanut butter cups (or just peanut butter in general) you will LOVE these. They are a perfect mix of chocolaty and peanut butter. And the best part about it is that one little square can satisfy your cravings (even though you should eat two just because you're awesome).
Cheryl B.
love the little mix of peanut butter adds to the snickers candy bar! Better than the Original snickers in my opinion, and for the same price. The candy bar is also thicker than the regular snickers so it feels like your getting more! Will definitely get again!
Kelly W.
Adkins , TX
I don't always eat candy bars, but when I do, they're in mini form!!! First, I love peanut butter so this is a great treat and the mini form allows me to have my fix without breaking the calorie chart with a full sized bar. If you love regular Snickers, give them a go.
Halie S.
I have always loved Snickers bars but the Snickers Peanut Butter squares are so YUMMY and very affordable. They are much better than I had expected. I love how smooth the peanut butter center is. Will definitely be buying again and telling EVERYONE how great they taste!
Michelle V.
Glen Burnie, MD
So, my weakness! they're so delicious and crunchy! and actually a great little snack if youre hungry and don't have time to make a quick snack. will melt if you leave in your car or purse so be careful. Also, keep napkins handy cause it does get a little messy ;)
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love the peanut butter and nut combination that this product has to offer. They're great to bake into the holiday cookies that my fiance and I enjoy so much: just chop them into fourths and fold them into a peanut butter cookie mix. Amazing
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
Do these have peanut chunks or just smooth peanut butter?
Jeidy Lissette R.
Doral, FL
Does anyone know where I can find it?