BY SNICKERS

SNICKER PEANUT BUTTER SQUARED SINGLES 12-18-1.78 OUNCE see more...

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared Bars
  • "If you havery a craving for chocolate or something sweet and salty this is it i love peanut butter and snickers are one of my favorite candy bars this satisfies any sweet tooth it's creamy and a little crunchy my favorite" in 18 reviews
  • "The minis are good as snacks or to get just a taste of the goodness without consuming all the calories of the full size candy bar. " in 15 reviews
  • "I think that the Peanut butter kind of these Snickers is much better than the nougat topped with caramel and peanuts snicker." in 10 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, you have to get this if you haven't already." in 8 reviews
  • "Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars, I'm not as much of a fan of the peanut butter, but they aren't bad at all!" in 8 reviews
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers Squared Peanut Butter is one yummy Halloween treat. All the goodness of Snickers and all the peanut buttery heaven combine to form a crunchy, satisfying mouthful. Please note that these are larger than regular fun size Snickers treats. They are creamy, crunchy and chocolate-ty. Warning: Please keep this and other chocolate and/or peanut based products separate to protect those with a peanut allergy.
Amy S.
These are amazing!! After I had my third child I craved these for days! I had my husband bring them to the hospital. I love chocolate and peanut butter combined! I would have to say this is my favorite candy bar! I like to put them in my freezer and eat them cold. I also hide these from my husband and kids (that’s how good they are!) reminds me of a snickers/Reece’s combined.
Julie M.
Salem
If I am in need of some serious sweet therapy I go to the store and buy these. The mix of peanut butter and peanuts and chocolate is absolutely Devine. I hide them from my kids. Only downside is sugar and carb content. But if you’re eating these you shouldn’t be counting them ;)
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is really good of you like peanut butter. I would even purchase this if I was really in the mood for it but I would probably buy the almond snicker over this one if I were to see it. Good value for the amount you get I feel like it’s bigger than the regular bars.
Makeup F.
These are absolutely delicious. The creamy peanut butter center is a nice touch. It's a twist but you still feel like you're eating a snickers. I highly recommend trying this out! Snickers Peanut Butter Squared Bars
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
100% my favorite candy out there. If you're a fan of peanut butter I highly suggest you try them. The perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter that will soothe your sweet tooth
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE snickers and the classic taste of nougat topped with peanuts, caramel and chocolate. For some reason, I was expecting the same with a peanut butter twist. Sadly, it wasn't the case. It's like they just had the nougat and peanut butter in there, glazed with chocolate. There are peanuts but I don't really taste it with the fact that the peanut butter gave it an overbearingly smooth and putty texture. Not the cool crunch and chewiness I get from the OG snickers. The cute little squares are cute though! Makes it easy to bite, save, and even share.
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
YESSSSS. that's really it. If you like snickers, and you like peanut butter, you will love this. It's so good. I could eat them until I was sick. They're a little more filling than a regular snickers bar too. These are always a top contender when I'm hungry, waiting to check out at the grocery store, and deciding which candy bar to grab.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
These were alright. I didn't love them but I didn't hate them either. I was excited about the idea of them because I love Snickers and I love peanut butter with chocolate, but they didn't really live up to the excitement, IMO. I think the ratio was off for me. I'd still tell people to give them a try, but it wasn't my fave.
Paige C.
This is one of my most favorite candy bars!!!! It has such a great taste combination with the peanut butter. I used to eat these all the time. My only complaint is the price and amount you get. You only get 2 small squares for the price of a regular chocolate bar. I try to savor it but I would definitely like a larger portion of the bar for the same price.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Is this better than REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you tried this peanut butter snickers?
Jasmine H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Does it taste similar to reese's peanut butter cups?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Is this a good candy to buy?
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
Do you prefer these or the original?