BY MASTERFOODS

Snickers, m&m's & twix fun size variety bag 80 ct see more...

• Do they sell this year round?1 Answers
  • ¿y en variedad de colores disponen?1 Answers
  • Could we get some Reese's in here too? That'd be great!3 Answers
Anne H.
Anne H.
Who doesn't love a little sweet something every now and again! Yummy. Super rich and small enough to be guilt free sugar. Delicious flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth. Value is wonderful of course. Definitely something to add to your grocery list every now and again.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
I'm a huge chocolate fan, but I'd have to say my favorite candy is M&M's they never get old
merab l.
merab l.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love all the goodies on it .. chocolate chocolate..it's a great priceing ..most definitely recommend
Evelyne K.
Evelyne K.
Odessa, TX
I love the miniatures for the candy bowl at work. Small enough to be able to indulge when a sweet craving comes up
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love buying these boxes because it's always nice to have a variety of chocolate in the house!
cassie g.
cassie g.
You can't get a better variety! These have everything you want and need when it comes to chocolate!
Lexington, SC
I love this variety pack and it has all of my favorites. It's great for holidays such as Halloween and Christmas and it's also amazing for parties as well.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
Love all the goodies in this box it's amazing product and I I'm just in love with this
Karlu M.
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Algo mejor que un mini chocolate, es una bolsa con muchos pedacitos de cielo dentro. Es el perfecto regalo para una chocoacholic.
Pequeños bocaditos de amor ideales para toda ocasion y son sumamente faciles de esconder jaajajaja
Lekaela M.
Lekaela M.
These bag contains all my fav chocolates💜They're all fun sized so it's easy to share with others while making sure no one over indulges in the sweets (we've all been there). They can be bought at any Walgreens, Ride-aid, CVS, Target. And they are pretty inexpensive so it's at a great value.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Could we get some Reese's in here too? That'd be great!
Lexington, SC
Do they sell this year round?
Deiglis M.
Deiglis M.
¿y en variedad de colores disponen?