BY SNICKERS

SNICKERS Minis Size Chocolate Candy Bars 227g Loaded with roasted peanuts, nougat, caramel and milk chocolate, a SNICKERS Candy Bar handles your hunger so that you can handle everything else. From game days to big meetings, SNICKERS Chocolate Candy has you covered. And with a bag big enough to share, your friends and coworkers will love you even more. Remember, you're not you when you're hungry! Contains four 11.5-ounce bags of SNICKERS Minis Chocolate Bars SNICKERS Minis Candy Bars are made with nuts, nougat, caramel and milk chocolate This 11.5-ounce bag of SNICKERS Mini Chocolate Bars is perfect for sharing with friends, family, at parties or at the office Buy a bag of SNICKERS Minis for piñata candy, recipes or for your next party Share the joy of individually wrapped SNICKERS Chocolate Bars as an office snack

• Yesss this is my favorite Halloween candy. You can't go w...4 Answers
  • How many do you eat in a sitting?8 Answers
  • Who else is addicted to these4 Answers
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Snickers chocolate. The combination of caramel, chocolate, and peanuts is absolutely one of the bests combinations in chocolate form. It tastes great and having the mini version is perfect for when you want a chocolate fix but do not want to indulge in an entire chocolate bar.
Mariela M.
East Elmhurst, NY
To be honest with you anything chocolate is heave for me! But I specifically love Snickers Minis because you can have a few without the guilty feeling of over indulging. I normally purchase this in Rite Aid when on sale and I love to have a bag or two in my house.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing says Halloween like a bag of mini Snickers! They are the perfect size to have in just one bite. Perfect to satisfy your chocolate cravings! I love that they are individually wrapped so they are always fresh! Great to hand out on Halloween or any time of the year!
Angela C.
Phoenix
I love chocolate and peanuts together. Every time I get this I never have enough I can eat them all day and every day with a large Pepsi that just tops my craving. I even hide from my daughters in my room, if they see me with a snickers they aromatically will grab them away. So if you like chocolate, nuts, and pepsi its the best.
Purnima D.
I love the fun size snickers because it’s so small and makes you want to buy more. I bought it from the pharmacy and I often eat this at parties or get this as gifts. It is repurchase worthy however it has a lot of caramel in it.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Such a classic chocolate candy bar! Snickers are so good and pretty filling. The only downside to this kind is that the minis are SO small. I wish they could make them a tiny bit bigger. Overall I really like them.
Natalie K.
Charlotte
These are great for a quick snack. They are just enough sweet to keep you satisfied. They are great to just keep in your purse and quickly eat on the go. They make great teacher gifts.
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I'm not a huge chocolate fan as a matter of fact I don't really like chocolate at all but like once or twice a year I got a taste for chocolate and this is my go to.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I don't know what it is about Snickers minis but I LOVE these. I actually love these more than the normal Snickers bar. I find my self eating about 10 of these at a time... bad I know. They are seriously amazing, they are pretty cheap to buy. They are individually wrapped so you can eat some and save some or give them away to people.

You do have to remember these are chocolate, so don't pull a me and leave in your car on a hot day. They will melt.
Ana R.
Bangor, ME
I like the regular snickers bar but I LOVE snickers mini. You might think there isn't a difference but I like the ratio I get in the minis compared to the big bar. I usually get these at Walgreens or Hannaford, they're really easy to find anywhere though. I definitely would recommend to anyone. (Except if you have nut allergies, then you shouldn't eat these.)
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Does it contain nuts?
Allie M.
Do you find yourself eating less with the bite size than with a regular size snickers?
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Who dosent love snickers??
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
How many do you eat in a sitting?
Tequila C.
Are these better then the original sized snicker bar ?