BY SNICKERS

Find imn candy and chocolate at Target.com! Snickers minis candy bars 11.5 oz see more...

• Yesss this is my favorite Halloween candy. You can't go wrong wit...3 Answers
  • How many do you eat in a sitting?7 Answers
  • GOOD.. One of muy favorite chocolate2 Answers
Jessica R.
ORANGE, CA
These are the best to hand out for Halloween treats you can eat him as your trick or treating as I do when I'm handing them out LOL the crunch from the peanuts makes it a wonderful touch you can buy them at any store I would recommend this to everyone if you're able to eat them without a peanut allergy. The expression great when your dieting because you don't have to eat a full candy bar you could just have a little mini.
Mariela M.
To be honest with you anything chocolate is heave for me! But I specifically love Snickers Minis because you can have a few without the guilty feeling of over indulging. I normally purchase this in Rite Aid when on sale and I love to have a bag or two in my house.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing says Halloween like a bag of mini Snickers! They are the perfect size to have in just one bite. Perfect to satisfy your chocolate cravings! I love that they are individually wrapped so they are always fresh! Great to hand out on Halloween or any time of the year!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Review for: Fun Size Snack Time Chocolate more...
I love buying these to just have around the house. My husband and I love Snickers and we love to snack on these fun size. Super affordable for i buy these at my local dollar store for one dollar.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
My all time favorite candy, when I am in need of something sweet I reach for a Snickers. It is a great blend of chocolate, caramel and peanuts.  This has been my favorite candy for quite some time. The Snickers Minis are great when you need a quick fix  and are super convenient which is bad because I can eat a whole bag of these in one sitting!
Angela C.
Phoenix
I love chocolate and peanuts together. Every time I get this I never have enough I can eat them all day and every day with a large Pepsi that just tops my craving. I even hide from my daughters in my room, if they see me with a snickers they aromatically will grab them away. So if you like chocolate, nuts, and pepsi its the best.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Snickers Minis
My favorite candy ever! I love these bite size pieces. I put them in the freezer on a hot day and it's delicious.! I always have some in my house for times when I want something chocolate. Love love love
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Literally the ONLY time I will eat a peanut is when I eat a snickers. These are so affordable & so so yummy! Literally you can find them anywhere. I'd eat these once a day OR MORE if I wouldn't be as big as a house 😅 the only thing better than full size, is minis 🤦🏼‍♀️
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These gooey caramel delights are just to die for. They are one of my absolute favorite guilty pleasures for Halloween!!! I can’t just have one even though I try to be good you just have to have a handful. You can find them at plenty of stores and they are definitely affordable
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
I know you can get this candy all year round but I love snicker and other mini chocolate candy bars around Halloween. Great snack while watching scary movies. I eat these mini snickers all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️ because they're so good!!!Snickers Minis
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Does it contain nuts?
Allie M.
Do you find yourself eating less with the bite size than with a regular size snickers?
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Who dosent love snickers??
Tequila C.
Are these better then the original sized snicker bar ?
Olivia S.
We buy these every year for Halloween treats and always end up eating half the bag before we even get to hand them out ! Love snickers.