Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Miami

You know when you need to visit your nephews because they live in another country and you also know they're hoping like a gift from you? Well, this is the right gift, the "Snickers minis" have the perfect size, are delicious and as sweet as it has to be. No wondering why as long as I'm on the door, they're already asking for the gift they know I always give them... And obviously always keep some for later (just for me) hahaha. You need to try it, is the best snack ever!!!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.

I can definitely say that I love this Delicous Chocolate, haha ​​I love it, my favorite dulsce I definitely love this then I remember my husband before being my husband, because he brought me one every time we saw each other. God so beautiful ... definitely that was one of the things that I fell in love with in life. Also this is one of my favorites , and not only for those days has always liked and I recommend all my friends and families because it is the maximum.
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA

I lost count while eating these so I cannot confirm or deny that there are exactly 120 snickers in the box. I do believe that some of my coworkers, upon seeing my trash can full of wrappers, have been 'adjusting my count'. What I do know is that I love snickers and this order gave me just that! If you love snickers enough to go on amazon and order a large plain box full of snickers miniatures than this is for you, as it was perfect for me.
Melody W.
Melody W.

I love snickers. It was my dad's favorite growing up, and it is my favorite too! The balance of crunch and the smooth texture of the caramel is to die for. Unlike other chocolate candies that are better cold/frozen, I wouldn't suggest doing that with a Snickers - the caramel becomes hard as a rock and very difficult to bite into. I have used Snickers in a few backing recipes as well. Worth a try if you like chocolate, caramel and peanuts!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY

I prefer snickers minis over a regular snickers bar. They aren't as overwhelming. And for around $5 they last me a pretty long time. They taste just like the original full size candy bar, so when you eat them you do not feel as if you're missing out. If my friends and I are doing a movie marathon, or a sleepover I am always the one to suggest buying snickers minis, cause everyone love snickers, and everyone loves mini things.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

Wow! These Snickers minis are so good! I love normal sized Snickers, like anybody else, but I found myself pleasantly surprised by these! I bought them from Amazon, and I was afraid they would be old and stale, but they were delicious! I bought them to eat them at work, and they are great to share since they are individually wrapped! I would recommend these to anyone who loves delicious chocolate!
Mars is utilizing this new icon system on the front of the package for serving size and calorie counts. The serving here is 8 bites or 41 grams, which comes to 190 calories. (3 grams of protein from the peanuts.) Stacked up, the little cubes are cute and hold their shape pretty well. They do get scuffed up in the bag, so they’re not that glossy, swirled perfection found in the individual wrappers.
Roger N.
Roger N.
Temple, TX

Snickers Mini is a great treat for yourself they are small enough to eat in one bite and it also can satisfy your chocolate craving . Snickers minis are great for those that do not want the full size bar . They are also in a size that you can say they are fun size . I would recommend them to anyone that wants to have a bite of chocolate and not feel too guilty like you would with the full size.
Denise G.
Denise G.

These would be great for controlling your portions but I just can't stop at one little square. These are tiny enough that you don't realize how many you could eat of them. I love Snickers and just pop these in when I feel like having a nutty chocolate. When they are left in the candy dishes around the house, I usually have to refill them often because of visitors and myself munching on them.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Portland, ME

I like the regular snickers bar but I LOVE snickers mini. You might think there isn't a difference but I like the ratio I get in the minis compared to the big bar. I usually get these at Walgreens or Hannaford, they're really easy to find anywhere though. I definitely would recommend to anyone. (Except if you have nut allergies, then you shouldn't eat these.)
bryianna W.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT

Does it contain nuts?
Allie M.
Allie M.

Do you find yourself eating less with the bite size than with a regular size snickers?
burguess O.
burguess O.
Banning, CA

Who dosent love snickers??
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Are these better then the original sized snicker bar ?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

We buy these every year for Halloween treats and always end up eating half the bag before we even get to hand them out ! Love snickers.