Snickers Ice Cream Cone uploaded by Sreekutty A.Snickers Ice Cream Cone uploaded by Elizabeth C.Snickers Ice Cream Cone uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY SNICKERS

Snickers?? Brand Ice Cream Cone. see more...

Diana l.
I haven’t seen these in a long time . Or at least not in my area of Corona a Queens New York. Though before we did have them they were the best. Delicious crunchy peanuts on top. I do remember they were type pricey for a box of 3 or 4.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These are usually not broken so that's always good. I buy these pretty often. They are available and not to expensive.
Ice cream is creamy. There's peanuts on top that are fresh tasting and feeling with a hard chocolate shell over some of the top. There's a caramel filling down the middle with a peanut in the caramel on the way down. Usually just one so not overloaded.
The shell is crisp and crunchy but not crumbly and messy.
Its pretty clean to eat. The package is easy to open. Its easy to eat and tastes great. Eveything is the right consistency. Not too big and doesn't have an insane amount of calories.
Overall its a great once in a while treat.
I still like the drumstick caramel ones better but these are pretty similar and taste good and are usually at any gas station so they're more convenient.
I definitely recommend if you're not on a diet or watching your weight.
Warning. Can be addicting.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I really love the snickers ice cream cones they’re really yummy and delicious I’ve even got these in the Oreo flavor recently
Sreekutty A.
Dubai, Dubai
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate. So the ice cream made with snickers and its flavors will be my favorite for sure. It reminds me of having the chocolate and I cannot find any difference in taste between the chocolate and the ice cream.
I like this ice cream very much because snicker is one of my favorite chocolate and I love ice cream. I bought it at on small mini market close to my house . It is delicious so if you have not tried it the next time you get an ice cream chose snickers
selina w.
West Yorkshire
Wow i was surprised when i saw this ice cream in the shops it tastes really nice and has such a creamy texture
ShrOok M.
Riyadh , 10
This ice cream is very delicious I like it to much
Really I can’t compare it with any ice cream