BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Bianca M.
Punta Gorda, FL
It's an amazing ice cream. If you fell needed of a sweet thing you will love that. It's refreshing and very taste at the same time. It's much better that the chocolate bar.
Jessica 🎀.
I love snickers ice cream! It’s the right thing to have when you want a cold snack. I usually get it at a local grocery store, 711, etc. it’s pretty affordable I’d say.
Erica G.
Spokane, WA
I think these could have been a little better. Alittle too pricey for how fast they melt and taste a little funny. Some people may like it though but for me it's an eh
Dez'rae V.
Ashland, KS
This si my go to snack!!! I love it so much. Sweet and salty, perfect combination. I love snickers in general..but eating the snickers ice cream is ten times better!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Even better is a Snickers in ice cream form. The ice cream is soft and rich and the peanuts are salty and perfect. These are great on a hot summer day to cool down.
CJ J.
I am in love with this ice cream! It literally tastes just like a Snickers bar...in ice cream form-- what more could you ask for?! This has the perfect blend of ice cream flavor, chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. I wish they offered these in a king size portion-- I can never seem to be satisfied with just one ice cream bar at a time. They're absolutely delicious.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Snickers ice cream bars is one of the best ice cream bars on the planet. The vanilla ice cream and the caramel, plus the chocolate and nuts, create a delicious combination and twist on a classic candy bar. I wish that other candy bars could take a thing or two from Snickers and come out with their own version!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
These are SOOOO GOOD!!!! My favorite things ever are snickers and ice cream! But I am not a fan when I get ice cream and snickers mixed in-the snickers tend to be hard and not easy to chew. So when I had one of these, I was in heaven! They are so good and only 180 calories-not bad at all.
Bernice G.
Is one of my favorite ice creams ever!! I love Snickers. One of my quilty pleasures. The ice cream taste just like the candy bar , which often does not happen with these type of ice creams. When I first bought this I literally say sat down and ate 4 bars. Great treat and not too messy.😀
Sindy A.
Stamford, CT
We love thede bars. Super delicious. When we fist bought we thought they would be very dweet but they are not. They sre the perfect combination of sweet, chocolate and ice cream
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...