BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
Absolutely heaven in your mouth. I absolutely love this for a summer treat. It's so yummy and the caramel doesn't harden in the frozen treat. I would totally go for one right now! Go buy some, they're sold at basically any grocery store.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love these ice cream bars! The taste exactly like Snickers, but cold. You can get these at any grocery or convenience store I believe. I get mine at Walgreens. These are so yummy! I will be buying these for the rest of my life.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Snickers are a good candy bar. Make it an ice cream bar it becomes amazing. I don't eat these very often but they are worth the purchase. They are a good value. If you like Snickers you will love these ice cream bars.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Can we say yes this is my favorite I have to constantly keep these in my freezer for whenever I'm feeling the itch for some ice cream or a Snickers bar combination of both satisfied every craving you could have I definitely recommend this product
Sydney W.
Muse, PA
I absolutely LOVE Snickers bars! So a snickers ice cream bar on a hot summer day at the beach is a must! They honestly taste just like the candy bar, only with ice cream in the middle. How do you too that! Definitely a #beachbagessential
Tarisha P.
I thought snickers candy bars were my favorite thing then they came out with these ice cream bars and OH MY GEEZE they are good. sweet and salty and cold which is a good combination for summer :) id recommend them if you love snickers
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
If you like Snickers, then you'll absolutely love these. You don't really taste peanut butter in the ice cream, but the nuts and caramel, it reminds me of a turtle kind of and they're my favorite Sunday/flurries ever. It's yummy.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
Yum yum yum! I usually don't like to indulge in ice cream but I cannot resist a snickers ice cream bar! My boyfriend introduced them to me one summer and now I see it as something to look forward to on low key summer date nights!
shyanne w.
I don't think these taste a lot like the candy bars. It's just nuts and caramel and basically vanilla ice cream. I don't like the taste of them besides the fact that they aren't like the candy bars.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Seriously DELICIOUS! As a kid I used to think they had a couple too many peanuts but now I find the nut to icecream to chocolate to Carmel ratio perfect!
Makes an excellent treat when your out and about in the summer! For my family they are necessity on all camping trips.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?