BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?5 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Sadie E.
I love these things! They taste exactly like the candy bar but without the sticky mess of caramel. The ice cream is creamy. It's perfect for a hot day. I get these whenever I spot an ice cream truck in the distance. Any candy lover will agree with me.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Ate these for a little bit when I was younger. I enjoyed them. But I’m a huge sweet tooth and I’ll devour ice cream like a vacuum. These, from what I remember - were tasty. I see them in our display freezer when I’m paying for snacks after I leave work..so tempted to grab all the ice cream bars.
Alyshah G.
I have no self control when it comes to these ice cream bars. Snickers has always been my favorite candy bar and then add ice cream to it. AMAZING! I can eat a whole box in one day
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is hands down the best ice cream bar out there! I can seriously eat one a day. Only con is the calories lol, but it's definitely worth it! I've been eating these since I was a little girl.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook, NY
If you like chocolate and snickers, you have to try these!!! It tastes just like the candy bar. What a great little treat when you want both ice cream and candy in one!! They can be a little pricey but when they're on sale stock up!!!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Are you kidding me, snickers is already one of my favorite candy bars , so the fact it's an ice cream as well should blow anyone's mind especially since they're just as bomb ! I always find them in the $1 store & since it's like a candy bar it's easy to eat on the go !
Tracy A.
These ice cream bars are by far the best!!! I absolutely love them. Good for a light snack or just whenever. Same ingredients as the candy bar with a added bonus (ice cream).
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
How can you go wrong with snickers AND ice cream!? This is an amazing treat! My kids love them! So refreshing and satisfying! We have purchased in the past and will purchase in the future for sure! Great product!
Yaire M.
Taste better than the original Snickers bar ! I just like how the chocolate isn't a total milk chocolate taste. You can also taste the caramel a bit but I do like this ice cream alot one of my favorites.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Love, love these in our house. It's the best of both worlds! Ice and candy, yes please. I try to stock up in the summer. Or when they are on sale. Cause me and husband fight. Over who gets the last one.Lol
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??