BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Ah, a guilty pleasure that I occasionally indulge in! I have loved these since they came out but since I am not a huge sugar fan I don’t cave too often. But if I do crave something wash and ice creamy this or Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars are my two go to’s! I love the juxtaposition of the peanuts, caramel, chocolate and ice cream! They meld together in perfect harmony! Yum!!
Lindsay T.
Look...if you had a $1.50 on you in middle school, this was the ice-cream you brought back to the table to exude envious eyes and "just one bite?" looks from friends.

If you like Snickers, you'll like this ice-cream.

The ice-cream itself, encased by the frozen chocolate, is smooth and delicious, and the peanuts give a nice salty crunch which breaks the sweetness up. The absolute best part of this treat however, is the caramel, which doesn't freeze and remains gooey and wonderful like caramel sauce on an ice-cream sundae! The shape of the Snickers ice-cream makes it easily portable too!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
i love these ice cream bars they taste amazing. Great cool refreshing taste on a hot day. The chocolate pairs perfectly with the caramel and nuts. Very delicious. I recommend to others.
Love itttttttttttt
Jasmine B.
I love these so much. They are very addictive!!! I can never eat just one bar so I always end up buying at least 2 boxes. The caramel is smooth and sweet. The peanuts aren't too crunchy. The chocolate shell doesn't crumble when you take a bite.
MELISSA B.
Every one in awhile I come across a snack that I just refuse to buy simply because I lose all self control. Snickers ice cream bars are one of these snacks. I can't eat just one bar. Chocolate covered ice cream with Carmel and nuts. DELICIOUS!!! I won't lie, I'll buy these again when I'm having a bad day I just can't resist.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are a really tasty sweet treat. You buy a single one or by the box to share with others. If you like Snickers and ice cream this is for you . You still get caramel, nuts and chocolate but instead of nougat you get vanilla ice cream. It looks like a giant Snickers bar and lives up to my expectations.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Snickers Ice Cream Bars are delicious and perfect for when I want a cold treat. I love the crunch of the chocolate, the peanuts, and the ice cream! I had one yesterday and there are only two things that disappointed me. Mine didn't really have too much caramel in it, as they usually do. It also melted really fast! But overall 4/5 stars. I recommend it if you haven't tried it out yet. They can be bought in a box. I actually bought mine at Dollar General for a single bar for $1.50
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
My whole family loves these. We have to keep them in the freezer at all times.
They are better than a regular snickers bar. We love them.
They are so good!
They aren't cheap but they aren't really expensive either. I think the price is about what I expect to pay.
If you haven't tried them you absolutely must! Today!
Kayla B.
So good! So hard to stop eating. I can polish of the whole box in one sitting, which isn't really healthy, but I don't buy these often for that reason... i cant just have one bar. I sort of love these more than actual Snickers.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
Love Ice Cream Snicker bars. My favorite frozen snack that is not "ice cream". The price is a little more than I like to spend for the amount you get. Melts a little too easy from the time I pick it up until I can get home.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...