BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Shady A.
Irving, TX
These are my favorite guilty pleasure. I love Snickers as a regular candy bar, but the added ice cream really brings it over the top. I only indulge in them though every so often, they can be kind of pricey, especially if you are picking them up from a convenient store.
Bailey C.
Olathe, KS
Probably the best ice cream bar that has ever been invented! Incredibly tasty, and did I mention it's gluten free? It can be found at any grocery store and most gas stations. Highly recommend, definitely in the summer!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
I love snickers candies and I always put them in the fridge to stay cold. So having snickers ice cream is just the next best thing. These are very delicious and I love them even more then the candy bar.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love snickers ice cream bars they taste so good. They aren't that messy to eat too so you won't spill anywhere you can get theses at target and any local grocery stores and I would recommend you do buy these
Claire P.
I'm not a huge Snickers fan, but these Snickers ice cream bars are absolutely delicious! It's like eating a chocolate bar...full of ice cream! I love the caramel oozing out as well. Love it!
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
I am not an ice cream fan in the least but I have one of these before tea nearly every day. It's everything you love in a snickers bar with ice cream added. I love the crunchy, salty combo of the peanuts and caramel.
Shelby C.
Oceanside, CA
This ice cream is the most amazing thing ever and will have you on your knees wanting to marry it . It tastes so good that you'll have that whole box gone in 5min. It's pricey , but it's worth every penny . You'll cry once you run out , that's how good they are . Go to the store and buy you some .
Sadie E.
I love these things! They taste exactly like the candy bar but without the sticky mess of caramel. The ice cream is creamy. It's perfect for a hot day. I get these whenever I spot an ice cream truck in the distance. Any candy lover will agree with me.
Alyshah G.
I have no self control when it comes to these ice cream bars. Snickers has always been my favorite candy bar and then add ice cream to it. AMAZING! I can eat a whole box in one day
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is hands down the best ice cream bar out there! I can seriously eat one a day. Only con is the calories lol, but it's definitely worth it! I've been eating these since I was a little girl.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?