BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Jasmine B.
I love these so much. They are very addictive!!! I can never eat just one bar so I always end up buying at least 2 boxes. The caramel is smooth and sweet. The peanuts aren't too crunchy. The chocolate shell doesn't crumble when you take a bite.
MELISSA B.
Every one in awhile I come across a snack that I just refuse to buy simply because I lose all self control. Snickers ice cream bars are one of these snacks. I can't eat just one bar. Chocolate covered ice cream with Carmel and nuts. DELICIOUS!!! I won't lie, I'll buy these again when I'm having a bad day I just can't resist.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
My whole family loves these. We have to keep them in the freezer at all times.
They are better than a regular snickers bar. We love them.
They are so good!
They aren't cheap but they aren't really expensive either. I think the price is about what I expect to pay.
If you haven't tried them you absolutely must! Today!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are a really tasty sweet treat. You buy a single one or by the box to share with others. If you like Snickers and ice cream this is for you . You still get caramel, nuts and chocolate but instead of nougat you get vanilla ice cream. It looks like a giant Snickers bar and lives up to my expectations.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
What's better than 1 snickers ice cream bar? A package of them! Good value. I've been buying these for years. One of my favorite snacks though I do not frequently purchase them. Easy to prepare- just unwrap and enjoy! I would recommend this ice cream to anyone with a sweet tooth and no diet restrictions.
Kayla B.
So good! So hard to stop eating. I can polish of the whole box in one sitting, which isn't really healthy, but I don't buy these often for that reason... i cant just have one bar. I sort of love these more than actual Snickers.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
Love Ice Cream Snicker bars. My favorite frozen snack that is not "ice cream". The price is a little more than I like to spend for the amount you get. Melts a little too easy from the time I pick it up until I can get home.
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
These are the bomb!!! The entire idea, product, is delicious!! A snickers frozen but with ice cream!? Oh my gosh obsessed!! These are number one in my book when it comes to a good ice cream bar! I definitely am a repeat customer and will continue for the rest of my life! The flavors go together so perfectly !
Shady A.
Irving, TX
These are my favorite guilty pleasure. I love Snickers as a regular candy bar, but the added ice cream really brings it over the top. I only indulge in them though every so often, they can be kind of pricey, especially if you are picking them up from a convenient store.
Bailey C.
Olathe, KS
Probably the best ice cream bar that has ever been invented! Incredibly tasty, and did I mention it's gluten free? It can be found at any grocery store and most gas stations. Highly recommend, definitely in the summer!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?