BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
These are SO good. Better than the actual bars in my opinion. The ice cream makes it so much better. I always buy these when I see them and I don’t plan to stop because they are delicious! I recommend
Makeup F.
What a treat! Exactly what you would think of a snickers in ice cream form. The caremel peanut topping Is definitely my favorite part. I highly recommend trying it out. Snickers Ice Cream Bars
Tina D.
These are good me and my boyfriend get them occasionally for a treat. They are very delicious. There is no comparison to other products when it comes to snickers. Yes I would definitely buy them again.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love these which is so surprising considering that I'm not to crazy about snickers candy bars. Use to get these all the time when they carried this is our universities cafeteria.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Omg these are fire! So yummy! These are almost as good as the candy bar but nothing can beat that. If you haven't tried these and love Snickers these are a MUST try for sure!
Ellie H.
I absolutely love this ice cream! I get at wal mart and I get it quite a lot. When I eat one, I end up eating another! Haha I can’t get enough of them. They taste amazing and is not to sweet at all! I love the fact it’s ice cream!
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
Oh my god one of my all time favorite ice cream bars. Regular snickers candy aren’t even one of my favorite chocolate candies but snickers ice cream bars are the best!!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I do not eat candy bars in ice cream, because the texture of the candy changes and leaves a weird coating in my mouth. These Snickers ice cream bars are a whole other story! This has all the great taste of Snickers, but with ice cream instead of nougat. There is no weird coating or texture. Ice cream, peanuts, and caramel covered with a chocolate shell make this an addicting summer treat!
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
SO SO SO good and they always have a coupon for more on the inside of the box! The size is smaller than expecting but you can always eat two right? Who ever thought of these was brilliant!
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Ah, a guilty pleasure that I occasionally indulge in! I have loved these since they came out but since I am not a huge sugar fan I don’t cave too often. But if I do crave something wash and ice creamy this or Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars are my two go to’s! I love the juxtaposition of the peanuts, caramel, chocolate and ice cream! They meld together in perfect harmony! Yum!!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...