BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?5 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
I'd say that I like these more than the real thing! The traditional nougat is replaced with ice cream, making it a lot easier to eat and less painful on those with sensitive teeth. The chocolate snap on the outside makes each bite very fun to eat!
Brittney  T.
Henderson, NV
These things are seriously addictive!! Thank the universe that they finally started making larger boxes!! Don’t they realize some of us have entire families all needing a snickers fix at the same time, multiple times a day sometimes!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
These bars taste absolutely amazing! I love snickers i love the crunchiness and caramel that comes in each bar and i also like to reach those goals with ice cream which i always loos for crunchy tasty ones this bar is a great combination
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
These are a good treat to splurge on once in awhile especially in the summer time. It has a good amount of nuts and caramel inside, so good! The ice cream inside as well is sweet and just makes you want to eat the whole box
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Snickers as a ice cream bar is just as satisfying as the candy bar! It taste soo good! It’s hard for me to just have one! When I buy the box at the grocery store there gone before I know it!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Uhh. Snickers ICE CREAM?? these are literally heaven! I actually might dare to say that these are better than the actual candy bar?! They have all the elements one is looking for, salty, sweet, chocolate..
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Para los amantes del chocolate esto es... maravilloso! Lo probé porq alguien me lo dio pero luego lo compré para casa! Buen precio! Tienen que probar el excelente sabor de snicker convertido en helado!
Tina D.
These are good me and my boyfriend get them occasionally for a treat. They are very delicious. There is no comparison to other products when it comes to snickers. Yes I would definitely buy them again.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love these which is so surprising considering that I'm not to crazy about snickers candy bars. Use to get these all the time when they carried this is our universities cafeteria.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
Oh my god one of my all time favorite ice cream bars. Regular snickers candy aren’t even one of my favorite chocolate candies but snickers ice cream bars are the best!!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??