BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I have tried these and love them! It tastes just like snickers but it’s got ice cream
Jody M.
I've had these several times before and they are really good! I would recommend them!
Megan R.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
These are my absolute favorite! Easy to keep in the freezer and grab one for dessert.
Paula C.
This is the best ice cream To cool a sunny afternoon on the beach... Recommended 100%
Mandy L.
One of my all time favorite ice creams. Yesssss..the flavor is soooooo delightful.
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az
The perfect summer dessert! Love the caramel and nuts with the ice cream flavor!
Katelyn A.
Taylor, MI
These are my most favorite things in the whole wide world! For sure a must have!
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
I love this. The only reason it has 4 stores is because I wish there was more.
Karla P.
Montebello, CA
I love snickers but the ice cream bars are even better!! Pure deliciousness!
Debora B.
Cologne
I simply love the ice crem bars! I'm not really a fan of the Chocolate bars but i'm really obsessed with these! They have a nice combination of ice cream and peanuts. I don't think there is much in common with the original bar but still worth buying!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?