BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?5 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
Ugh love these ! They're my favorite of all time ! Although I don't agree with the price. It's too expensive!
Daniella H.
Ugh. I love these. I shouldn't but I do. They are about 250 calories and so good! Any Snickers fan must try.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
The best ice cream and chocolate mix!!! It taste sooo good and it is the best option for those craving days.
Anela A.
Omgg.. I love sneakers ice cream. I'm wanting some now.. It's so creamy and nutty and chocolatey. The best.
Allendra R.
Hurst, TX
Love at first bite. Since they came out with the almond I can't eat the peanut. So delicious my favorite
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Nice cold chocolate and tasty! Everything that you want on a hot summer day with a little bit of a cruch!
Erin R.
Florence, AL
So good. Soft. Creamy. Caramel is perfect. One of my favorites during the sunmer. Not too sweet neither.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
These have to be one of my favorite snacks. And surprisingly enough the calories aren't that horrible.
Karen S.
I love these bars. Snickers brought their A game when they created this. It truly is a bite of heaven.
Katherine V.
San Perlita, TX
These are so amazing! I had one last week and gosh I was so in love ! It's the best think I've tasted
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??