BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Courtney N.
Love these, didn't think that I would actually like them but I did. Love how it all blends together so well.
Daniella H.
Ugh. I love these. I shouldn't but I do. They are about 250 calories and so good! Any Snickers fan must try.
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
Ugh love these ! They're my favorite of all time ! Although I don't agree with the price. It's too expensive!
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
The best ice cream and chocolate mix!!! It taste sooo good and it is the best option for those craving days.
Anela A.
Omgg.. I love sneakers ice cream. I'm wanting some now.. It's so creamy and nutty and chocolatey. The best.
Allendra R.
Hurst, TX
Love at first bite. Since they came out with the almond I can't eat the peanut. So delicious my favorite
Erin R.
Florence, AL
So good. Soft. Creamy. Caramel is perfect. One of my favorites during the sunmer. Not too sweet neither.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Nice cold chocolate and tasty! Everything that you want on a hot summer day with a little bit of a cruch!
Karen S.
I love these bars. Snickers brought their A game when they created this. It truly is a bite of heaven.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
These have to be one of my favorite snacks. And surprisingly enough the calories aren't that horrible.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?