BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?5 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this ice cream bar compared to all the other bars I have tried. They are pricey to me but I will purchase when I get the urge to eat the bar. They are very delicious and recommend others to try if they are looking for a good ice cream bar.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
These are AMAZING! If you like Snickers, you will love these. They are more than just a frozen Snickers. The caramel is packed in these and the hard chocolate shell is crunchy and so good.
April W.
This was my favorite ice cream as a kid and I still love it as an adult.I used to love getting this from the ice cream man and enjoying it will friends.Now as an adult I still buy it every once in a while to enjoy with my husband.I am very satisfied with the taste and quality.
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
These seriously take snickers candy bars to the next level! The creamy, sweet, crunchy taste is out of this world. They are perfect size and they don’t get extremely hard in the freezer. They couldn’t be any more perfect! Will definitely continue to purchase these!
Ellie H.
I absolutely love this ice cream! I get at wal mart and I get it quite a lot. When I eat one, I end up eating another! Haha I can’t get enough of them. They taste amazing and is not to sweet at all! I love the fact it’s ice cream!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I love these snickers ice cream so much! They are better than the candy bar itself. I am a repeat customer for these and I do not ever get tired of them. I get them from many grocery stores in the freezer aisle and I recommend to anyone in need of a good sweet snack.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm a huge snicker (the candy bar) fan. I knew that I was going to love this. Ice cream and snickers bar are a wonderful match. This is the first time buying it. I would buy again and again. It was delicious! I would recommend this product. Very great taste!
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
These are my absolute favorite! Tastes exactly like a snickers candy bar but with ice cream inside. The stores where I live can't hardly keep these in stock, they are incredibly popular. One of my favorite ice cream snacks to have around the house.
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
I'd say that I like these more than the real thing! The traditional nougat is replaced with ice cream, making it a lot easier to eat and less painful on those with sensitive teeth. The chocolate snap on the outside makes each bite very fun to eat!
Brittney  T.
Henderson, NV
These things are seriously addictive!! Thank the universe that they finally started making larger boxes!! Don’t they realize some of us have entire families all needing a snickers fix at the same time, multiple times a day sometimes!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??