BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Terri H.
I love these so much. Its Snickers plus more! Imagine a Snicker but softer plus ice cream. I buy mine at Walmart
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Snickers ice cream bars are way better than the actual.candy bar . I really like them and u would recommend them
Allyce F.
Jackson, TN
The ice cream is smooth and creamy. It stays nice and cool while the caramel stays smooth. It all works together
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
snickers ice cream bars too the is ice much do you welcome too the influenser ok do you not the good ice cream
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this! I really love how it tastes! I can also eat it all day!! If you like snickers bar you'll love this.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
absolutely love this ice cream bar, its everything the original candy bar is but with creamy vanilla ice cream.
Jan G.
This one are very tasty! Every time I go to the movie theater I get one. Delicious not to big but not to small.
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
I'm literally addicted to these. I buy 3 boxes a month lol. It's yummy chocolatey caramel filled and delicious
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
Ugh love these ! They're my favorite of all time ! Although I don't agree with the price. It's too expensive!
Daniella H.
Ugh. I love these. I shouldn't but I do. They are about 250 calories and so good! Any Snickers fan must try.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?