BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Mary B.
Ozark, MO
This is my absolute favorite frozen treat. I have to resist buying one every time I see them. Way better than a regular Snickers bar!
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Best ice cream you can fill your stomach up with! It tastes just like the candy bar but without the nougat and probably even better!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Snickers bars ice cream are seriously the best tasting icecream there is! And deffinately handy for on the go for my little family!
Ashley M.
I loooove these so much! more than regular snickers and that's saying a lot. I love ice cream sandwiches but this is the best ever!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these!!!! I can't get enough of these things. They are so creamy, sweet and delicious! I love each bite that I take from it.
KHADIJAH M.
My favorite way to eat a sneakers. This is a serious guilty pleasure. I always keep these in my freezer! So delicious and cooling!
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX
Love these taste just like the bar but in ice cream. Great taste...best idea ever! The ice cream and chocolate melt in your mouth
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
As if snickers could even get any better, well, they did it by adding ice cream. Oh my goodness you want to talk about delicious!
BRANDY R.
Panama City, FL
My favorite ice cream treat. What is better then snickers and ice cream. I even hid them from the kids so I don't have to share
Grace T.
Fennville, MI
These ice cream bars are so good I like the crunch on top I think it should be thicker chocolate but Saul I can complain about
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...