BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
My favorite ice cream treat. What is better then snickers and ice cream. I even hid them from the kids so I don't have to share
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I love theses snicker bar icecream they are the bomb one of my favorite lil treats to snack on when i need someyhi by sweet
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
This is one of the best ice cream bars because it brings candy and ice cream together. It is perfect frozen and I love it.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
These are pretty addictive. Very yummy and caramely. Thanks for making them taste even better than a regular snickers bar.
NayNay G.
I love snickers and when they made it into the ice cream it was the best thing could ever done because it taste so amazing.
Toni M.
I boy these for my nephews birthday ūüéā party and the little kids just love them there where a big hit will buy them again
Charlotte D.
Ugh these are so good! I mean who doesn't love a snickers let alone the ice cream version! I definitely recommend these!
Barbara E.
Pulaski, NY
i love this because i love snickers ice cream
i might go to the store later and buy some its been a while sense i had one
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Mouth watering ice cream very good and one of our family favorite...yummy snickers bars not too sweet but very tasteful
Chrissy C.
Newport, TN
Really the best ice cream bar. Sometimes when I. Hot , hungry and in a hurry I will grab one for lunch. Very satisfying
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?