BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Karen  L.
Had them last night for the first time and it was delicious, but bordering on too sweet. If you have a sweet tooth then go get them!
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
SO GOOD. I could easily eat this whole box by myself. They taste like snickers, but ice cream! They are very light and so delicious.
Brianna A.
Sellersville, PA
So much better than the candy
Bar in my opinion! Perfect balance of chocolate, Caramel, peanuts and ice cream. Perfect for a hot day.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Best ice cream you can fill your stomach up with! It tastes just like the candy bar but without the nougat and probably even better!
Mary B.
Ozark, MO
This is my absolute favorite frozen treat. I have to resist buying one every time I see them. Way better than a regular Snickers bar!
Ashley M.
I loooove these so much! more than regular snickers and that's saying a lot. I love ice cream sandwiches but this is the best ever!
KHADIJAH M.
My favorite way to eat a sneakers. This is a serious guilty pleasure. I always keep these in my freezer! So delicious and cooling!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these!!!! I can't get enough of these things. They are so creamy, sweet and delicious! I love each bite that I take from it.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
As if snickers could even get any better, well, they did it by adding ice cream. Oh my goodness you want to talk about delicious!
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX
Love these taste just like the bar but in ice cream. Great taste...best idea ever! The ice cream and chocolate melt in your mouth
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?