BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?5 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Abby k.
Saint Laurent, QC
Oh jeez! I love snickers chocolate bar so imagine my absolute delight when I discover this hidden treasure and let me tell you....it is absolutely divine.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
If you love snickers and you love ice cream them you will love these!! My boyfriend and I love to go to Walmart and grab these for a late night snack!❤️
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Delicious and always great to have on hand when Mother Nature is calling. Lol. A little pricey for just a few bars. But I may buy them only once a month.
Christy N.
Spruce Pine, AL
I love the snicker's ice cream bars. From the nougat flavored ice cream to the caramel filling, it is all good. It's the perfect size for a sweet tooth.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Snickers Ice Cream Bars was one of my guilty pleasures when I use to eat ice cream. I would keep my fridge stocked with them during the summer.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I didn't know that there could be anything better than the snickers bar, then I tried these! These are by far the best ice cream treat I've ever eaten.
Sylvia B.
Chicago
Snickers in an ice cream bar? How can you lose?

And yes it does taste like a Snickers bar with ice cream layered on the bottom. Love them!
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I will get a box and have one each night for like a week Bc they're so good. I want them with more peanuts. That's the best part. Texture is on point.
Jeremy H.
I truly believe I have an addiction to these, I can't get enough of them. When convenience store starting selling individuals…I knew I was in trouble.
Latha T.
Delicious. The texture is smooth and creamy. The caramel doesn't get hard or too chewy. Perfect for when you're craving both Snickers and ice cream.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??