BY SNICKERS #4 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Lindsay D.
I love these bars. They have everything you love about the regular snickers plus the addition of ice cream. This is a lighter snack than the regular snickers bar as the ice cream just melts in your mouth and there is less chewing involved.
Sophia L.
It looks like a Snickers Bar. When I bite into it, the chocolate breaks really easily. I wish it had a harder shell. The ice cream is bland vanilla. The gooey caramel does give it some flavor. The peanuts are surprisingly still crunchy. I do find myself missing the nougat in a regular Snickers bar. This is a good portion for a treat.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
When I first saw these candy bars, I argues back and forth with myself before getting one, but then again I tried it and I absolutely loved it. My mom even asked for seconds with this candy bar ice cream.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
This ice cream is disappointing compared to the original snickers bar. Taking out the nouget was a bad idea. They should've kept everything in the original bar and find a way to fit ice cream with it.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I rarely eat and ice cream bars that are dipped in chocolate because I generally don't like the texture. These are delicious though. I don't like ice cream bars or Klondike's. These are pretty affordable and I recommend them
Stacy M.
I first had one of these as an adult and I was a skeptic, but at this point I almost like them better than the actual candy bars. Definitely tames the sweet tooth.
April R.
Tavares, FL
Delicious and a great twist on a quick snack for a hot day. Instead of just having a snickers candy bar, the ice cream is nice and creamy and pretty much melts in your mouth.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Love, love these in our house. It's the best of both worlds! Ice and candy, yes please. I try to stock up in the summer. Or when they are on sale. Cause me and husband fight. Over who gets the last one.Lol
Catheryn C.
The only thing better than a Snicker candy bar is a Snickers ice cream bar. It's a great dessert without being too dense or overwhelming. I like that it is the same size as the typical candy bar and doesn't make me feel like I've eaten too much of something sweet
Lauren C.
So good. Let's be honest it's not really like a snickers. But it's still so good! Nougat flavored ice cream ( or vanilla, not sure) with caramel over it and a few peanuts on top covered in chocolate. Win
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...