BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Abby k.
Sauk Village, IL
Oh jeez! I love snickers chocolate bar so imagine my absolute delight when I discover this hidden treasure and let me tell you....it is absolutely divine.
Erika E.
Favorite ice cream bar ever!!
Tastes just like the candy bar ,but better because it’s ice cream!!
Plus the ice cream makes this just creamy and delicious!
Ashley M.
I prefer these a lot better then the actually snickers. The ice cream melts right in your mouth and goes well with the Carmel and peanuts. Delicious treat!
Ashiana H.
Killeen, TX
These are my absolute favorite! I love regular snickers and these are just way better. They are different from the actual candy bar but I still love both.
Christy N.
Spruce Pine, AL
I love the snicker's ice cream bars. From the nougat flavored ice cream to the caramel filling, it is all good. It's the perfect size for a sweet tooth.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Snickers Ice Cream Bars was one of my guilty pleasures when I use to eat ice cream. I would keep my fridge stocked with them during the summer.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Delicious and always great to have on hand when Mother Nature is calling. Lol. A little pricey for just a few bars. But I may buy them only once a month.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
If you love snickers and you love ice cream them you will love these!! My boyfriend and I love to go to Walmart and grab these for a late night snack!❤️
Sylvia B.
Chicago
Snickers in an ice cream bar? How can you lose?

And yes it does taste like a Snickers bar with ice cream layered on the bottom. Love them!
Jeremy H.
I truly believe I have an addiction to these, I can't get enough of them. When convenience store starting selling individuals…I knew I was in trouble.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?