BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Kathy S.
Out of all the ice cream bars this is my favorite! I could eat a whole box in one sitting which is dangerous! They taste way better than a regular snickers but I'm sure they aren't any better for ya. Oh well!
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Snickers ice cream is honesty heaven on earth!!! Idk what they put in it that makes it a million times better than the regular bar, but I enjoy these wayyyy too much when I have them.
Ellen W.
I'm a big Snickers fan - really just anything that involve chocolate, caramel, and nuts. But as much as I love Snickers bars, I love these Snickers ice cream bars even more. The ice cream is far superior to the nougat in the traditional candy bar.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Snickers is definitely my favorite candy bar, and I didn't know you could make them any better, until i tried these! These are the best ice cream treat I have ever had, and i would definitely recommend these to anybody who loves snickers!
Meisha M.
These taste so freaking good! I don't know what it is... but they are heavenly!! My favorite ice cream bar thus far. The caramel and chocolate go perfectly hand in hand!
Yvette S.
Chula Vista , CA
Snickers ice cream has to be the best creation ever! and a hot day, it is the perfect combination!! this is my moms favorite chocolate/ice cream and is mine as well :)
Kate B.
Snickers are my favorite candy so when I found these in the store I was so excited! This ice cream bar is so yummy and would definitely recommend people to try it!
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
Ice cream. Snickers. IN ONE! What more could you possibly need in your life? These are my go to snack for girls night in. Pairs great with a Malbec 😉 I like to let them soften up a bit before eating so the caramel is a bit meltier. Pro tip for ya!
Sophia L.
It looks like a Snickers Bar. When I bite into it, the chocolate breaks really easily. I wish it had a harder shell. The ice cream is bland vanilla. The gooey caramel does give it some flavor. The peanuts are surprisingly still crunchy. I do find myself missing the nougat in a regular Snickers bar. This is a good portion for a treat.
Ki R.
I'm not huge on novelty treats but my husband is, and these are some of the best. The caramel stays soft which is important. It's a nice size for a little something sweet without being overwhelmingly so.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...