BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Rebecca B.
These are like a dream to eat. I always get one when I'm having a rough day and they make it so much better. Chocolate and caramel and ice cream are so amazing together!
Samairah K.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot say enough about how delicious these are. They are well worth it and they are one of the best ice cream bars I have ever eaten. I always reach for these.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
The sweet nectar of the god's in its purest form. So crazy good, it will make you slap yo momma. I've bought these numerous times, and will continue purchasing.
maureen n.
Fort wayne, IN
Im not a snickers candy bar fan but i love the ice cream bar! Its really really good i just wish they gave you more then 6 in the box. But deffinatly worth it
Cindal B.
I love these! I do not care for the regular snickers can't bars but I absolutely love the ice cream!! They are so rich! The chocolate just melts in your mouth
Diannah S.
Mmm, the best ice cream candy bar! The nuts, the Carmel, oh wow I’m getting carried away thinking about them! You definitely need to try these, if you haven’t!
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
My husband brought these home one day. And it was all downhill from there. They are AMAZING and we have to not buy them often because they disappear quickly!
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I wish they had more peanuts and not so much caramel. And that they used vanilla ice cream instead. And tried making the chocolate coating a little thicker.
Stephanie S.
Belfry, KY
These are amazing for the snicker lover in your family! They're very good for hot summer days and they're priced really good! Taste just like a snicker bar!
Jodi S.
These are such an indulgent treat. The caramel is what makes it so good I think. My kids sometimes get this from the ice cream truck and I steal bites. Lol.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?