BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Even if you do not like Snickers Candy Bars, you will love these ice cream bars. I do not eat the candy bar, but I do buy these. The chocolate, peanuts and ice cream taste so good together that you will find yourself eating the whole box.
Ki R.
I'm not huge on novelty treats but my husband is, and these are some of the best. The caramel stays soft which is important. It's a nice size for a little something sweet without being overwhelmingly so.
Sophia L.
It looks like a Snickers Bar. When I bite into it, the chocolate breaks really easily. I wish it had a harder shell. The ice cream is bland vanilla. The gooey caramel does give it some flavor. The peanuts are surprisingly still crunchy. I do find myself missing the nougat in a regular Snickers bar. This is a good portion for a treat.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
When I first saw these candy bars, I argues back and forth with myself before getting one, but then again I tried it and I absolutely loved it. My mom even asked for seconds with this candy bar ice cream.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
This ice cream is disappointing compared to the original snickers bar. Taking out the nouget was a bad idea. They should've kept everything in the original bar and find a way to fit ice cream with it.
Stacy M.
I first had one of these as an adult and I was a skeptic, but at this point I almost like them better than the actual candy bars. Definitely tames the sweet tooth.
April R.
Delicious and a great twist on a quick snack for a hot day. Instead of just having a snickers candy bar, the ice cream is nice and creamy and pretty much melts in your mouth.
Catheryn C.
The only thing better than a Snicker candy bar is a Snickers ice cream bar. It's a great dessert without being too dense or overwhelming. I like that it is the same size as the typical candy bar and doesn't make me feel like I've eaten too much of something sweet
Lauren C.
So good. Let's be honest it's not really like a snickers. But it's still so good! Nougat flavored ice cream ( or vanilla, not sure) with caramel over it and a few peanuts on top covered in chocolate. Win
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I will start by saying that I love Snickers - they are my favorite candy bar in the world.  However, I have to detract a star from this version because the ice cream flavor takes away from the flavor of the rest of the bar and I am left less satisfied as a result.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?