BY SNICKERS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Is it any good?6 Answers
  • Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??5 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Lexi W.
The milk chocolate, peanuts, nauget icecream and caramel are literally the perfect combination!! Can't go wrong with this!! Love it, its one of my favorite ice cream treats!! I could eat a whole box in one sitting they are sooo good!!!!
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
These taste amazing! They taste just like the chocolate bar, which are my favorite chocolates! These are just colder and contain ice cream. I just love that it's not just chocolaty but it's also crunchy since it has peanuts! They're also about the same size as a full size Snickers chocolate bar! If you love Snickers, this is such a great treat you can have during the summer months when it gets hot! I highly recommend these!
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
Oh man these are soooooo good! The chocolate on the outside is sturdy but light to bite through! They are so smooth and creamy inside with crunch peanuts! Yum!! For under $2 and found at almost all stores (look in the small ice cream cases at stores) this is a go to summer time treat or evening dessert!
Perla D.
Houston , TX
I was definitely expecting more. I did like it, it was good but for my preferences something about the flavors mixing in this particular ice cream bar didn't mix as well as I expected. I think maybe I need to try it a couple more times before I can actually give a full complete review.

Will try it soon.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
These are one of my favorite treats, any time of year. You can get them in fun size or full size. Easy to grab from the freezer for an ice cream treat that isn't melting everywhere.

Reasonable price and carried at most grocery stores, even our small local one.
Margaret S.
Scottsdale , AZ
These are super tasty. It was really the only thing my sister could eat while in the hospital after surgery, so that's where I was able to snag one. The only downside for me is that I wish they were a little bit bigger I wish there was a little bit more peanut butter action going on.
Karmun T.
Long Is City, NY
The funny thing is I don't like regular snickers chocolate bars - I find them far too sweet.

But the ice cream - I've had a life long obsession with snickers Ice cream bars. The light chocolate shell with the vanilla ice cream, whole peanuts and just a touch of caramel makes this the perfect not too sweet, deliciously satisfying Icecream bar.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These bars are the most delicious ice cream treat. A bar of creamy vanilla ice cream is layered with sweet and salty silky caramel and peanuts. It's then coated in a rich milk chocolate. When you first bite into the bar, there is a tiny snap of the chocolate that is divine. The smaooth ice cream with the cruch of the peanuts is fantastic.
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
Absolutely heaven in your mouth. I absolutely love this for a summer treat. It's so yummy and the caramel doesn't harden in the frozen treat. I would totally go for one right now! Go buy some, they're sold at basically any grocery store.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
What's better than 1 snickers ice cream bar? A package of them! Good value. I've been buying these for years. One of my favorite snacks though I do not frequently purchase them. Easy to prepare- just unwrap and enjoy! I would recommend this ice cream to anyone with a sweet tooth and no diet restrictions.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Ãĺĺý F.
Is it any good?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Do the taste like a snickers...