BY SNICKERS #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml). see more...

• Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??4 Answers
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cr...3 Answers
  • Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?9 Answers
Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • "I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. " in 1 review
Hannah H.
NUTS, ICE CREAM, AND CHOCOLATE!!! What more could you ask for??? This is my favorite ice cream out there and also my favorite candy bar. This stuff is the best thing money could buy. I love it with everything in me
Kathy S.
Out of all the ice cream bars this is my favorite! I could eat a whole box in one sitting which is dangerous! They taste way better than a regular snickers but I'm sure they aren't any better for ya. Oh well!
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Snickers ice cream is honesty heaven on earth!!! Idk what they put in it that makes it a million times better than the regular bar, but I enjoy these wayyyy too much when I have them.
Ellen W.
I'm a big Snickers fan - really just anything that involve chocolate, caramel, and nuts. But as much as I love Snickers bars, I love these Snickers ice cream bars even more. The ice cream is far superior to the nougat in the traditional candy bar.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Snickers is definitely my favorite candy bar, and I didn't know you could make them any better, until i tried these! These are the best ice cream treat I have ever had, and i would definitely recommend these to anybody who loves snickers!
Meisha M.
These taste so freaking good! I don't know what it is... but they are heavenly!! My favorite ice cream bar thus far. The caramel and chocolate go perfectly hand in hand!
Yvette S.
Las Vegas , NV
Snickers ice cream has to be the best creation ever! and a hot day, it is the perfect combination!! this is my moms favorite chocolate/ice cream and is mine as well :)
Kate B.
Snickers are my favorite candy so when I found these in the store I was so excited! This ice cream bar is so yummy and would definitely recommend people to try it!
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Ice cream. Snickers. IN ONE! What more could you possibly need in your life? These are my go to snack for girls night in. Pairs great with a Malbec ūüėČ I like to let them soften up a bit before eating so the caramel is a bit meltier. Pro tip for ya!
Lindsay D.
I love these bars. They have everything you love about the regular snickers plus the addition of ice cream. This is a lighter snack than the regular snickers bar as the ice cream just melts in your mouth and there is less chewing involved.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Do you enjoys these as much as a regular snickers candy bar?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Omg these look AMAZING! Where can you buy these??
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Are these snicker ice cream halal???
Karina B.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?