Snickers???? Brand Ice Cream Bars.

What's inside.

Calories 180, 9% DV per bar.

5 pack.

5-2.0 fl oz bars (10.0 fl oz)/5-59 ml bars (295 ml).

Are these as good as the candy barSnickers Ice Cream Bars ?
How are these?
Do these actually taste like snickers? [user:beautyd]
Start your review of Snickers Ice Cream Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I usually get one when I want something chocolate and cold to eat. in reviews
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Snickers Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Snickers Ice Cream Bars , it's so delicious. I bought them at Walmart for almost $4. Every bite taste like heaven 🤤 #walmart #food #icecream #photo #delicious
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I do not eat candy bars in ice cream, because the texture of the candy changes and leaves a weird coating in my mouth. These Snickers ice cream bars are a whole other story! This has all the great taste of Snickers, but with ice cream instead of nougat. There is no weird coating or texture. Ice cream, peanuts, and caramel covered with a chocolate shell make this an addicting summer treat!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
Snickers Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so good! My first time actually trying one lol 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ #snickers #treats #yummy #sweettooth #sweets #snack #icecream
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
These are so good and indulgent! I even like them more than the actual snickers candy bar lol the vanilla ice cream combined with caramel, chocolate coating, and peanuts is soooo delicious 😋
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
These are soooooo good! They are super addicting with the yummy ice cream, sweet caramel, chocolate coating and crunchy peanuts! The only problem I can see is that you want more after you're done. I would definitely recommend these, they are delicious!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
I really like these ice cream snickers bars. They are very delicious. Great taste. If you like snickers, you will really enjoy these.
Katie S.
I wish I could remember who turned me on to these and I would give them a big hug. These are so good! They are very similar to the candy bar but full of ice cream instead. They have a chocolate shell shaped like a big snickers bar. In side is layered first with a peanut butter ice cream the peanuts and a liquid caramel. These are my favorite ice cream bars by far! I'm a huge peanut butter fan! I could live off peanut butter lol. They are a little pricy for ice cream but they have different size packages to choose from right down to just one single bar which is only $2 at the local convienent store. If you like ice cream and snickers this will be amazing for you!
Arzoo P.
Absolutely delicious. One of my summer favorites because it’s so delightful and tastes just like the candy bar.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
These were my go to snack with all 4 of my pregnancies! I had to have them. They even got me one right after delivery. It was the first thing I ate. Lol. I love the sweet and salty mixed together. They have the smoothest ice cream in them. I absolutely love it. Not pregnant but still eating them lol Snickers Ice Cream Bars @snickers
Janett J.
This one are very tasty! Every time I go to the movie theater I get one. Delicious not to big but not to small.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
Jennifer C.
il y a 2 ans
Courtney G. il y a un an
Yes! Only thing different is the ice cream but still taste exactly like a snickers bar.
LEAR35446 Karina B.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 ans
Snickers Ice Cream Bars What do you think of this ice cream? How about its flavor?
Ja-Nee R. il y a 2 ans
These are great. I like these a little better than the candy bar.
Lilla K.
il y a 3 ans
Diana G. il y a 2 ans
Hey Lilla - I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. There’s a reason you “keep making eye contact with these bars” when you’re at the store. It’s because a part of you knows how insanely delicious they’re going to be, and you need to listen to your intuition !! Perfect for those times when you’re craving a Snickers bar, but also maybe a scoop of ice cream, these bars are comprised of caramel / nougat-y flavored ice cream, and are laden with a generous serving of crunchy peanuts and gooey drizzles of caramel. All of that deliciousness is enveloped by a thin layer of milk chocolate, and it’s all waiting for you at your local grocery store ! So stop this bashful flirtation with Snickers Ice Cream Bars, and go get you some ! You won’t be sorry you did :)