Snickers® Eggs

It's chocolate. It's an egg. It's a chocolate covered egg. It also has peanuts and caramel.

Are these available in Canada?
oque tem dentro dele de tao bom?
I've never seen these! How long have they been around?
Start your review of Snickers® Eggs!
How would you rate this product?
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,548 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These are really good candy they’re not healthy for you at all but they sure taste great I get them every Easter when they come out I will definitely be buying again and I recommend them
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
These are fun. Its a good treat to have peanut butter and chocolate shaped like an egg at Easter. They are just as good as the original with a little
Morgan D.
Xenia, OH
Very good. For some reason I'm convinced they taste better than regular Snickers. Only comes out at Easter.
Kelsea C.
Lakeland, FL
Great for Easter. Alot of candy in a more conveneient shape. I love snickers and these are awesome.
Sidney T.
Lucedale, MS
very tasty & one of my favorite things to receive from the easter bunny. it's just a snickers bar in the shape of an egg, but it takes better than a regular sized bar.
Amanda C.
Jesup, GA
Even though regular snickers are my all time favorite go to candy I can say thats Snicker Eggs aren't! They have the same concept but just haven't gotten it mastered yet. Unfortunately the eggs have a weird gooey chocolate. There isn't enough nuts and caramel in the small eggs to match the chocolate.
Brigette O.
Frostburg, MD
Love love love these eggs. My favorite besides the Peanut butter eggs. Taste just like the candy bar only a bigger amount of rhe filling
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers® Eggs are a great treat for the Easter season. These are especially good for those that enjoy traditional snickers. The peanuts, caramel and chocolate satisfy a sweet tooth. They are affordable and available at most grocery stores.
Stormy O.
fresno
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Idk why but I think all the candies taste better in egg form. Easter candy is like extra delicious. Even though it’s the same candy, the shape makes it better.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Snickers eggs are delicious, but I do prefer the whole snickers bar. They are a bit on the pricey side for what they are and will purchase the bars over the eggs. Definitely worth a try though!