Snickers Dark Chocolate Candy Bar

Snickers® Dark Chocolate Candy Bar.
Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat.
What's inside!
Calories 240 (12%DV) per pack.

Are these dark chocolate Snickers still available? I’ve never seen them before, but they sound absolutely amazing.
Will Snickers Dark ever be made again?
Does anyone know if this contains milk in the ingredients?
Start your review of Snickers Dark Chocolate Candy Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Susan N.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love dark chocolate so this was a no brainer for me. If you’re a fan of dark chocolate too and love snickers you should definitely give this a try. The downside is that they can be a bit hard to find.
maria L.
Sylmar, CA
I can never get tired of eating this chocolate, it's been my favorite since I was a kid.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
We love the dark chocolate snickers. It is a nice change from the normal seems to be about the same price. We can’t find it everywhere that when we see it we do purchase it.
Lori J.
Bluefield, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chocolate, but this candy bar has a unique taste! Definitely a must try! I love dark chocolate, but this has a rich flavor and no bitterness of normal dark chocolate.
Lalramhluni P.
Aizawl
This bar is not too sweet and so tasty for someone who likes dark chocolate It has a very smooth texture and it just melts in your mouth.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I actually prefer this to the original. I love dark chocolate so I think the dark flavor compliments the peanuts nicely. I absolutely recommend giving this a try! It is delicious
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I prefer the dark chocolate to the milk chocolate one. It has such a great sweet to bitter ratio that works so well.
Charity H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mouth waters just thinking about this! I love dark chocolate more than milk chocolate and this snickers bar is to live for!
Chantal H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Snickers bar but when I saw this one in Dark Chocolate I had to try it. I was so happy with the combination. I love to freeze them and have them as a treat. The flavor of all this together is a must-try if you like dark chocolate with anything.
Ebony B.
Florida City, FL
I’m a sucker for dark chocolate so when I tried this I was hooked. Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate bars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...