BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Amanda  B.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought the snickers crisp was delicious! It's a different twist then a normal snickers but nonetheless still great.
Lisa T.
I love the new Snickers Crispers. They take Snickers to the next level. It adds a whole new crunch to a good candy bar
Brandi P.
San Francisco, CA
This is pretty good. I've only had it once so I really don't have much to say about it. I purchased this at a walmart.
Alaina K.
Richlands , NC
I love crispies so adding them to an already super good chocolate combo is amazing! You aren't you when you're hungry.
Christina A.
Channelview, Tx
I tried this bar out for the firsr time today. I love it . I actuallu lioe ot aloooot more than a regular sneaker bar .
Kiley A.
JESSUP, MD
I just recently tried this for the first time and I loved it. Takes a crunch bar and mixes it with a snickers. So good.
Prasanna P.
I brought it from local Kroger.you won't believe but it really feels full. I usually buy when iam tired to re energize.
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love snickers candy bar ! They are so delicious and great for on the go. I defintely recommend trying this candy bar
Kerry M.
So yummy! Its crispy and chewy which satisfies multiple cravings at the same time! Will buy over regular snickers bars!
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This tasted very good when I tried it last. It was a little different but it's fun to try the new kinds that come out.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.