BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Windi M.
Madison, TN
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Love love love this candy bar!!!! It's a great little bar in that it's packed with peanuts and makes a nice little snack.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good. Just like the regular snickers but has more of the crunch. Very sweet and usually fix my chocolate craving.
Patricia S.
Fruitland, ID
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers is so yumy for my tummy. Love it ever day snack.ill can pick one up at almost any store. I give to my friends.
victoria c.
Bowling Green, OH
Snickers are so good for you and i love them! they taste so damn good and so sweet lol. this is another of my favorite
Jaunice T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My husband bought a couple of these home for the family to try. we all loved them. it's become a favorite in our house.
Alaina K.
Richlands , NC
I love crispies so adding them to an already super good chocolate combo is amazing! You aren't you when you're hungry.
Nicole M.
Radford, VA
This was ok. I really didn't care for it the same way I do the original snickers but it was still nutty and chocolatey
Amanda  B.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought the snickers crisp was delicious! It's a different twist then a normal snickers but nonetheless still great.
Lisa T.
I love the new Snickers Crispers. They take Snickers to the next level. It adds a whole new crunch to a good candy bar
Brandi P.
San Francisco, CA
This is pretty good. I've only had it once so I really don't have much to say about it. I purchased this at a walmart.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.