BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Christian K.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Delicious, who wouldn't want a snickers bar to munch on compared to a milky way its awesome, but that's just my opinion.
Cassie B.
SO yummy!! I love snickers and the snickers crisper is a good addition to the Snickers family! They are very addictive!!
Rosy G.
Chowchilla, CA
Snickers is my favorite all around, price does not matter. LOL. I love it all. The best is when there are almonds inside
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Snickers are my weakness. If there is a snickers laying around somewhere, I end up finding it and devouring it! So good!
Shayla H.
I thought this would be a better version of a crunch bar, but it just does not work for me. I miss the peanuts too much!
Hanna H.
Ruby, SC
Perfect candy bar if you want sweet but not too sticky. The crunch is so good and crispy. One of my favorites of all time
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
Wasn't super impressed with the snickers crispy bar. If I had to pick a snickers I would stick with the original version.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
Since I am not the biggest fan of peanut, this bar is a welcome substitution. Always very affordable, and easy to access.
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
So yummy I got this in a vox box and had to go with it and purchase more. i don't think I'm going back to normal snickers
Sara M.
This Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar has a nice flavor and texture, but I do prefer the original candy bar over this one.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.