BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

SNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar
Sooooooooo good!!!!! It's a mix between a twin, a butterfinger, and a snickers it's so yummy. One of my favorites for sure
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so great! A new look for a different kind of snickers bar and it's awesome. Tastes great and would def buy again.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this type of snickers! Overall, snickers is my favorite chocolate bar, and this one is unique and has a great flavor.
Shelby H.
Owings Mills, MD
Snickers crisper bars are the best! You get all the deliciousness of a snickers , these just have a delicious crunchy core!
Demi W.
Marietta, GA
I did not like this at all. My favorite snickers is the original kind and I am not a huge fan of crispers in any chocolate.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This snickers bar is so weird but so cool. I think it tastes amazing and has such a cool spin on an original snickers bar.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Love the value!! Buy in bulk! My son loves to have these on hand for lunches .we use for birthday party bags and on Halloween!!
Miriam C.
Silver Spring, MD
The best! I'm so happy with this chocolate snicker bar. It taste the same as the regular snicker just with an extra crunch.
Nikki J.
Tampa, FL
I just didn't like it. It was a good taste but required too much chewing. I thing it just had a little too much going on.
Kayde H.
I love love love my Snickers! ask and any way I can. they are so addicting and perfect. they keep me from getting hangry
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.