BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Jasmine W.
I got this for testing purposes in my #spiritvoxbox from influenster and I am happy that I did! This candy bar was delicious and helped to fight off my hunger during class. I like that the peanuts are there with the crisp rice. It is a good combination. The price point is a little iffy ($1.49 - $3) depending on where you get it. I'm not sure it is worth that. The packaging is easy on the eyes and easy to open so that's a plus.
Cecilia P.
I was given a sample through my #spiritvox and can I say it was amazing. I'm not of fan of regular snickers but I would rather have a snickers crisper anytime as a nice sweet treat. It's really sweet but all of the different textures of the chocolate, caramel, peanuts and crisp rice work really well together! Will buy, especially for my snicker crazed brother!
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
I got this delicious candy bar in my #spiritvoxbox from Influenster. The crunch was really yummy, but in my opinion it's not as good as the gooey texture of the original bar. My favorite thing about this candy bar was the fact that it came in two little squares. I had one square after lunch and was able to find the self control to have the second one after dinner. A 2-in-1 treat!
Chari C.
I like all of snickers products but this one is a little bit of a let down. I was expecting a bit more to it. Don't get me wrong it is still wonderful, but I think it needs more chocolate and caramel to the crunch that it has. Would I eat it again? Yes, but I prefer the original to this one.
Susan L.
I received this in my #spiritvoxbox for testing purposes, and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased! Snickers aren't my first choice when it comes to chocolates since I don't really like caramel, but the caramel in this bar was balanced nicely with the peanuts and the crispy rice so it wasn't too overwhelming. I always enjoy a nice crunch when it comes to chocolate bars so this was a great snack. When compared to an original Snickers bar, I would rather have the Crisper; definitely tastier in my opinion.
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
This was a free Friday download at Kroger and since trying them I have been hooked! They are now my go to when I am craving something sweet! I also like the portion size (in the normal size pack there are two squares and in the king size four squares) Not the biggest fan or original snicker but these are a whole new story! Would highly recommend giving these a try!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I received this from Influenster in a VoxBox and I wasn't a huge fan of Snickers to begin with, but the crisp aspect makes this candy great! I love that it comes in small portions, too, so you don't have to commit to a whole bar and you can save some for later. Great taste, good texture, and it's one I'd recommend to friends. I would consider buying this product.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
These are very different from the regular Snickers candy bars but I personally find these to be better, sometimes the regular is just to nutty for me. It's kind of like snickers meets Rice Krispies treat and it works great because I love the taste. I also like how there's two pieces because I usually have to share with my toddler, so he can have his own piece!
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
I love snickers and I love chocolate so I was super excited to get this in my #spiritvoxbox. It was convenient that it came in single squares, great for easy snacking and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth (very very sweet). It lives up to it's "crisper" name! Definitely has a crunch to it, but doesn't taste too much like a normal snickers. So don't expect to satisfy your snickers craving with this one.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All my opinions are my own.
Cara M.
Carlsbad , CA
As a HUGE snickers fan, I was a bit hesitant to try the new Crisper bar because I was doubtful it could possibly even come close to the original snickers. To my surprise, it was pretty decent. It is definitely called "crisper" for a reason. While I did enjoy the bar, I probably would not purchase another one; however, I would still eat it if it was in front of me. Nothing personal, Crisper, crispy just isn't my thing.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.