BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Rebecca V.
Grand Rapids, MI
As much as I love regular Snickers, this is even BETTER! It has all the goodness of a snickers with an extra crunch! I LOVE it!
Jordan L.
These are pretty good. They are crunchier than the original and taste great. I would probably prefer the original still though.
Angela P.
Madisonville, TN
I like snicker's but not the crisper they don't taste as good as the almond fun size we buy this from family dollar or wal-mart
Glelie c.
Really? is the best chocolat in the world!!!!!!!! It is crisp and very sweet, its packaging is very practical and easy to open
Crystal M.
Conroe, TX
Great product! Great price! Great taste! Love this brand! Love this product! Affordable! Great snack on the run! Great flavor!
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers are amazing or so I thought, until I had one of these crispers. I can't explain to you how wonderful these things are!
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good and absolutely addicting! If you are hungry, but don't want a full meal, these are great for a filling snack!
Hilary B.
Woodridge, IL
Certainly not a regular snickers but yummy just the same! Big portions! It came in 4 large squares which was great for sharing!
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
This is a new product for Snickers for my area and it is delicious. While I prefer the original I do enjoy this bar as well.
Darlyn B.
Waukesha, WI
After hearing about this on the Elvis Duran show I was very curious to try this. After one, I'm hooked! These are delicious.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.