BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Malini S.
Orlando, FL
Snickers is also a life saver especially when it comes to hunger it gives a right amount to hold you up when ur really hungry.
Steph S.
Rayland, OH
It was ok. nothing to great like the peanut butter ones, bought once to try and probably wont buy again unless there is a sale
lisa p.
Caramel is very good and the crisp is extra but adds a delicious touch, good packaging as well because you can close for later.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers are amazing or so I thought, until I had one of these crispers. I can't explain to you how wonderful these things are!
Jaleesa W.
Mayersville, MS
I like that it has nuts, but there are to many nuts that you can't enjoy the crispers. So please tone down the amount of nuts.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What a crazy twist on something so delicious. I wasn't sure that the original snicker could be any better.. guess I was wrong!
Samantha B.
Gatchel
It's ok but I wouldn't waste the calories. I don't think I will purchase anymore. It strays too far from the original Snickers.
Kimberly R.
Dickson, TN
What can you say about snickers. The name it self is enough. I love the mixture of chocolate and caramel with nuts. So so good.
crystal g.
Asheboro, NC
I love snickers so much i all ways have to buy it when ever i go to the stores and i get a whole bag cause its just super good
Rebecca V.
Grand Rapids, MI
As much as I love regular Snickers, this is even BETTER! It has all the goodness of a snickers with an extra crunch! I LOVE it!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.