BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I thought that this was very good. I liked that it had the crispy pieces in it that made it different than a regular Snickers bar
Ruby G.
I was ify about this but i like it a lot more than the original I'm not big on caramel so that is probably why and this is delish!!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
Oh my gosh snickers are the best and this candy bar is so yummy. I love the crispness that it has. Can't go wrong with this bar.
Nicole E.
Super good I love snickers. You can never go wrong with it honestly. Perfect to fulfill a sweet craving but wanting some crunch!
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
Adding the crisper nugets to snickers was the perfect idea! The mixture of sweet chocolate and crunchy nuts is absolutely genius
Aline R.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Quando fala em chocolate p mim tudo é bom, é maravilhoso, mas quando fala em snickers, aí sim é muita paixão e vontade de comer.
Tiffany M.
Homestead, FL
These are just the perfect size to perfect I just can't seem to have enough I can eat a whole bag of these delicious chocolate
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers are amazing or so I thought, until I had one of these crispers. I can't explain to you how wonderful these things are!
Amanda S.
Saint James, MO
Wasn't a fan of the crisper. I will stick with just the normal snickers bar from here on out. It was on sale so I gave it a try
a d.
Iron Mountain, MI
Omg these are amazingly delicious and i like them a lot and i eat them like once in a blue moon but athey are a delicious treat
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.