BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Liana B.
Douglasville, GA
Very interesting new product, the only reason I tried it was because my local grocery store had a free coupon for it. I loved it.
Morgan L.
My friend gave me one of these, and I absolutely loved them! I mean nothing beats the original snickers, but these are great too
Celeste R.
I received this in my Spirit Voxbox & I thought it was really good. I think its actually better than the original Snicker Bar. 😌
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
This chocolate tastes so delicious! I love chocolate so much and this chocolate met my expectations of a tasty crispy chocolate!!
heather b.
Anderson, IN
I was very surprised but I loved this candy bar!!! Great taste!! If you like a old fashioned Snickers bar this is a great twist.
Elva H.
Bella Vista, AR
I heard about this snickers on the radio and had to try it, this snickers is great and I'm hoping they keep it around for awhile.
Michael M.
Portland, OR
The perfect combination of snickers and crispy bits. If you love the original, and love crisp bits, you will LOVE this candy bar.
Rocío S.
I love this chocolate bar. You know. It has a perfect size, it's good for snack time, it's sweet but not too much. So, I love it
Irum N.
Albuquerque, NM
It's good. But not that great. But it's a hit better than the regular snickers. But is has a bit too much of peanut butter in it.
Laura E.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I received several of these as a gift and wow... They are so good! I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.