BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Liz B.
Slatersville , RI
I'm always a sucker for chocolate but I was never really a fan of snickers. I loved this one because it's crispy like a crunch bar.
Jasmine L.
Coral Gables , FL
all the good things about snickers with a little bit of an added crunch. got this while trick-or-trating and i will be buying more
Laura E.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I received several of these as a gift and wow... They are so good! I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Michael M.
Portland, OR
The perfect combination of snickers and crispy bits. If you love the original, and love crisp bits, you will LOVE this candy bar.
Morgan L.
My friend gave me one of these, and I absolutely loved them! I mean nothing beats the original snickers, but these are great too
Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
Easily my favorite kind of snickers! It's got a lot of texture in it, which I like in a chocolate bar, but it's not overly sweet
Katherine R.
My favorite! I'm so glad they brought back the crispies! Go buy it, fall in love, and hopefully they'll never take it away again.
Annilace W.
Westlake, La
I figured I'd give this a shot because I liked the original so much but I wasn't impressed. I'll stick with a regular snickers..
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I thought that this was very good. I liked that it had the crispy pieces in it that made it different than a regular Snickers bar
Kayla F.
Russellville , AL
This was surprisingly good. I don't like to try new chocolates but this one was great! I would prefer this over regular snickers.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.