BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
I got this in my #spiritvoxbox. It was not bad but I definitely like the original snickers better. I guess it was not what I expected.
Jamie G.
I loved the crispy addition to snickers. It was delicious! Probably one of my favorite snickers options. I'll definitely get it again.
Irma F.
West fargo, ND
This doesn't taste too bad but I still recommend the original snickers. I got this item for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are honestly so addicting I'm so buying this for my trick or treaters honestly one of the best "new" candies made in a long time
Tomorow L.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I eat snickers all the tim . At my job my coworkers always five or buy me snickers. They are my favorite and I would love to have some.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I recently tried SNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar...man was it good. I like the different texture of the crunch combined with the carmel
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I really had hoped for this but it wasn't as good as I thought but I can honestly say it was good but I probably wouldn't buy it again
Janel P.
A little sweet without the strong peanut influence, but still good stuff overall. Nice alternative. Seems lighter than other Snickers.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I don't really like crispy chocolate and i think its wierd that snickers made a chrispy snickers. I don't eat this product often at all.
genesis d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta casi todo lo que sea comestible y estas barras de snicker son insuperables... las amo desde el primer momento que las probe
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.