BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Cristen K.
Moorhead, MN
This is a great cnady. Filled with crispys. Its gives a snicker a extra kick. I have purchased theses from the grocery store or gas station. This pridut is very affordable.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this new take on the Snickers bar! Snickers crisper is SO good and has that nice crunchy puff rice texture along with that yummy caramel and chocolate! This makes the perfect combo for a really yummy candy bar! This is my new fav snack!! I got two bigger size candy bars as free to test out. I would highly recommended these!! There was a lot of diced up peanuts as well. This reminds me of a watchyamacallit bar. (spelling?)
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this Snickers bar from my Spirit VoxBox, and oh boy how good this chocolate was. I don't normally buy Snickers, but after trying this one, I totally will. I loved the crunchiness. Also, it didn't contain so many peanuts ( I hate it when chocolate bars contain a billion pieces of peanuts). It had such great taste omg I really wish I had more right now haha!
April G.
Blue Bell, PA
I am an avid chocolate lover and this snickers bar hit the spot. The texture is on point. The classic Snickers bar is already delicious but I find it is super heavy. This crispy version lightens it up a little and isn't as rich, which I like. I also like how they put it into two squares. I like eating things in smaller bites and that was good. It gives you the option to twist it up and save it for later but I totally ate them both because it was so yummy.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It has a strong sugary caramel scent with an undercurrent of chocolate and peanuts. The top is softer when I take a bite but it is still crunchy and stay crunchy with each chew. The first flavor is cocoa followed by caramel, rice, and then the peanut. A too intense sweet rice flavor lingers in my mouth. It okay but I don't like it as much as a regular snickers really.
Cmv V.
Got these on sale at Walgreens and they where so 😋 yummy !! The crips is like rice cereal but, still tasted like a regular snickers! And lower in calories total win!!
Carol L.
By far my current favorite candy bar at the moment. I like regular Snickers bars but I can only eat them once in awhile and they're honestly not my favorite because there's too much peanut and caramel for my taste. However, the Snickers Crisper bars are great because the crispy rice puffs create a nice balance of flavor. Their addition makes the candy less peanutty and not as sickly sweet. Plus the rice puffs add some great crispy texture.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I got this free from Influenster in the Spirit VoxBox, and it was okay. I wish there would have been more Carmel to make up for the extra crisp and peanuts, or maybe the peanuts could have been salted. Also, I put my candy in the fridge for a while first, and then eat it because I don't like it melting in my hands, but this did anyways! Just from me eating it. I LOVE the individual little squares though. The upper end of the price range ($1.50-$3.00) seems a bit much for just two little squares..
Tastes good and has a crunch. The bar isn't its original form but still tastes good. Most candy bars are just chewy but this reminds me of a more exquisite candy bar.
Briana R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
This candy is one of my favorites because of all the different types of delicious candy insode of ut. It has peanuts, carmel, and this whit looking thing which i forgot what its called but its very delicious. I recommend this candy for any party, and kids and for a snack. Growing up this was probably the only chocolate that o would eat. I like because its easy to bite throught and chew, it can get a little messy because of the chocolate but other than that its very delicious.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.