BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Kelsey S.
Berwyn, PA
An awesome and unexpected treat. I picked this up on a whim at the convenience store checkout, and was surprised by how much I liked it!
Devin Marie M.
This is the best chocolate I was so hesitant to try it but the crispies just add the perfect crunch. Also it's good mix with the caramel.
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
I got this in my #spiritvoxbox. It was not bad but I definitely like the original snickers better. I guess it was not what I expected.
Irma F.
West fargo, ND
This doesn't taste too bad but I still recommend the original snickers. I got this item for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Tomorow L.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I eat snickers all the tim . At my job my coworkers always five or buy me snickers. They are my favorite and I would love to have some.
Takes the snickers bar to a whole new level! Would absolutely recommend if you're looking for something new to treat your sweet tooth!
Amber B.
These are my new favorite candy bars. I love the crisp from these. It's almost like a vanilla wafer meets a chocolate bar, but better.
Leilany H.
Omg my new favorite candy bar!!!! so yummy and good. It's like a rice crispy treat within a snickers bar. so smazing, highly recommend
Adriana M.
Oceanside, CA
If you love chocolate then this is for you because I'm not real ok y of a chocolate person but after I tried this it changed everything
Sionne S.
New Orleans , LA
First tried this through influenster, it is now a part of my regular snack choice. Great in taste and is richer than a regular snicker
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.