BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Maryann T.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers are my favorite candy bar and these are perfect for lunch bags and a quick snack for the kids on long drives. Price is right too
Madeline R.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love it the taste is amazing the only thing is it has to much Carmel I think personally but it's really good if you milk you'll be fine
Kelsey S.
Berwyn, PA
An awesome and unexpected treat. I picked this up on a whim at the convenience store checkout, and was surprised by how much I liked it!
Talitha W.
Manchester, KY
Has the same great taste of a snickers combined with crisp rice. I love them. Chocolate is great, caramel is great, crispy rice is great.
Mercedes L.
Philadelphia, PA
It is my favorite snickers yet! It is very crunchy and each bite it better than the next. I like it much better than the regular snickers
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are amazing! I love the twist of the crunch from the crispy layer! They are affordable and a nice change of the original Snickers.
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
Amo este chocolate es mi debilidad es super rico con todas las texturas y sabores hacen la combinación perfecto en este mundoooo!! #Ilove
sidney g.
Detroit,Mi
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I really love snickers it is one of my favorites candy bars if not my favorite.i eat it every time i go to the store. it is a great value
Thalia G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Omg

I actually got too try these before it launched best new Snickers ever made its like heaven if you haven't ate one you're missing out
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
I received this in a past Voxbox, it was my first time trying it and I must say it was really good. I wonder if the come in bigger sizes?
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.