BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my husbands favorite candy!!! He loves them! They are very good and affordable!!!! Very easy to find. We love candy at our house
Janet B.
2505 W. Woodbridge Dr, Muncie, IN
I thought it was very good. I really liked the crispy aspect of the bar. It definitely gets a slot in my top candy picks. Love this candy.
Jessica L.
Hilliard, OH
I've always been a fan of Snicker's. When I saw this I was stoked to try it! It didn't disappoint! Loved it and can't wait for my next one!
Stephanie M.
Marianna, FL
To me this sorta taste like a crunch bar and a snickers had a baby. Not a big fan of crunch bars but this snickers crisper isn't have bad.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
I really did not like the new Snickers bar. The crisp rice just didn't do it for me. I'll stick with the original and peanut butter ones.
Keesha P.
I actually like this a lot more than regular snickers. It has a completely different texture thanks the original and tastes really good.
Lillian L.
Eh..I was sadly disappointed and would rather grab an original rice krispy treat...this is coming from a chocolate and rice krispy lover.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my favoriteto indulge when its a cheat day during the weak or i just would buy one daily. mostly i would enjoy my snickers with some tea
Amber M.
Mount Airy, GA
I love love love snickers. It's the best candy bar. I really love the crisper chocolate bar. It taste really good and I love the crunch!
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
Amo este chocolate es mi debilidad es super rico con todas las texturas y sabores hacen la combinación perfecto en este mundoooo!! #Ilove
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.