BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff taste soooo good...This was the best thing ever to mix the crisp with the sinckers....I could eat this all day. .perfect snack!!!!
Michelle F.
My favorite! I didn't know snickers had this kind until I saw it one day at Walgreens and since then I've been buying a lot of this choc bars
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I loved this crispy snickers bar it had the oerfect amount of crisp, choclate ,peanuts and caramelvrich creamy melt in your mouth chocolate.
nakeisha i.
Forever 21 actually sent one of these to me and they are good if you don't like rice crispier these aren't for you.. But they are pretty good
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I never tasted nore have I ever purchased these candy bars . I have never seen these but I would guess they are probably like Nestle crunch
Jessica L.
Hilliard, OH
I've always been a fan of Snicker's. When I saw this I was stoked to try it! It didn't disappoint! Loved it and can't wait for my next one!
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently tried the Snickers Crisper Chocolate bar and it was interesting, good - but not my favorite. I'd stick to the original snickers
Lylene T.
Gallipolis, OH
I love anything Snickers but this a lighter version that tastes yummy!!! It is a great pick me up when I need something sweet to snack on!
Hannah I.
Stokesdale, NC
This is way better than I could've ever imagined. I'm not the biggest fan of crispy in chocolate, but this is an exception. It's delicious!
alexis a.
Tulare, CA
I tried these for the first time the other day and all I can say is they were fantastic! It was like a crunch bar and a snickers combined!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.