BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Noa A.
Heflin, AL
I love snickers but I am not a huge fan of crispies. That being said I do still like this candy I would just rather have the normal snickers.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love snickers! This is my personal favorite candy bar. It is a classic! My favorite is the mini ones because I can just pop it in my mouth!
Carla C.
Omg! Such a great concept and idea! Great twist on a classic candy bar. Snickers is my all time favorite but this comes to a close second :)
Ebonie D.
Gonzales , LA
This was simply "ok". The texture was a bit off for me, and I needed more nuts. It's not a bad candy bar but it would not be my first choice.
Jeana H.
Chino Hills, CA
Just the right size. Creamy chocolate, crispy bite, peanuto and caramel. All yummy goodness without being heavy or too sweet. It's a winner.
Caitlyn M.
I actually really liked this. It tasted just like a snickers just with a wafer crunch and taste. I would buy this if I see it in stores. Yum!
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
Best Snickers bar yet. I love the rice crisps in replace of the nugget. The combination just gives a salty sweet kind of taste and I love it.
Katelyn R.
Love, love, love. I love Snickers and this candy bar is perfect with the crispy rice. It is filling and satisfying and just enjoyable to eat!
Jessica S.
Lake Elmo, MN
I was hoping that this would be more of a snickers with a bit of crisp, but there is more crisp than carmel. Still, a good, tasty candy bar.
Kay N.
I can't believe they didn't do this sooner. It's so good! I'm not a huge peanut fan but the crispies add an extra texture to mask the peanuts
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.