BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Hannah S.
Athens , TN
Yum!!! I enjoy regular snickers but there was something special about the crispy texture of this candy bar! To me even better than the original.
Jill F.
Hilliard, OH
I didn't like this version actually, I personally didn't think it tasted anything like a snickers and it was a little too crunchy for my liking.
Jamie E.
I love the addition of rice krispies to this already delicious candy bar. It really puts the candy bar over the top. The price is reasonable too.
Patti E.
I'll try pretty much any new candy bar i see. i like these better than regular snickers honestly, the crispies really add a nice something extra!
Sarah H.
Waverly, OH
This is by far my favorite candy bar right now!! I love it! It was hard to top a Reese's cup but this has done it, at least for a little while. 😉
Esther O.
I love chocolate. snickers taste good. Like the peanuts and caramel in the middle. I learn try the other types of snickers just the regular ones.
Christy P.
Kearns , UT
My favorite candy bar is Snickers. Now that it's crunchy it is even better. The light blue packaging is cute too. It's like heaven in your mouth.
Elizabeth T.
Oceanside, CA
I love this candy. I remember when it was called something else and in a different package. I was super excited to see it back out on the market.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
These are my new favorite treat! All the deliciousness of a snickers with a crisp! It's a lot like and crunchier than the original snickers. A+++
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
I teally didn't cate for this. I guess i didn't like the texture. I really cant remember it tasting bad just didn't like the way it felt in my mouth
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.